Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

Personal Soldier

But you won’t let me make it right...

After a week of blossoming romance Liam sadly moved on, following the boys around the world to different countries, different towns, different venues and the one that worried Lucie most, different girls. There was no need for her to panic though, Liam's mind was fully set on not letting distance destroy what he felt the first time he saw her green eyes glowing with fear and excitement and the sadness he felt saying goodbye after that short week.

A year passed as Lucie and Liam continued their long distance relationship. It was not without its difficulties. His job was demanding, as was hers but this didn't stop them spending all the free time they had jetting around the world to see each other, if only for a day.
It was a tight industry and as they became closer and their darkest secrets became secrets no more, to each other at least, it would become increasingly difficult for Liam to be around Nathan, Lucie's former best friend. Liam was sworn to secrecy though.
She was happy now, as so was he. Nothing would get in the way of what they had...
At least, that's what they thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little sample of things yet to come.
Once again, thank you for your patience.
Feel free to comment. All feedback is appreciated.x