Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

Personal Soldier

Is somebody trying to hurt you? You know I'd never let that happen...

An unfamiliar room swirled around, my vision couldn't set sights on any particular spot. My brain ached. My throat dry. I didn't know where I was or what had happened. Sitting up slowly i flinched at the pain running through me. Looking down I found myself in nothing but my underwear. Panic striking. What the fuck had happened!? No one was around. I threw on my clothes and searched for my phone. I found it and quickly checked to see if I had any messages.

*9 new messages*
*27 Missed calls*

I flicked through them, all from Karen. She was worried sick. I'd only been gone for a night....
That's when I caught a glimpse of the date.
4th September.
"Surely not" I whispered to myself. Turns out I hadn't been gone for as short a time as I'd thought. 5 days I'd been gone...
Making a swift exit for the door, I stopped slowly breathing in the smoky air. Opening it slowly I peaked round the door. There were girls everywhere. In their underwear. All out of it. It was like a scene in an old movie. You know when the bad guy goes to hide out in a place and it's a brothel and he's pally with one of the women? Yeah? That! The tears filled my eyes. I didn't know where I was or how I'd gotten here.
"You're awake" a sickly sweet voice came from beside me. A girl about my own age stood there. She looked ill. Her body looked so fragile that I thought she might break. Greasy blond hair fell around her pale, thin face.
"Please help me! Where am I?" I pleaded. Taking short breaths as my heart pounded with fear. She must have seen the hurt in my face.
"You really don't have a clue do you? Must have drugged you up something awful" she sniggered.
I couldn't hold the tears back any longer as they started trickling down my face.
"I need to get home. Please" I cried. I felt her hand on my shoulder as she leaded me past the rest and down a small corridor. A white door stood at the end of it.
"I don't know why I'm doing this. I could get into so much shit!!" she whispered. "You're not like the rest of us. There's hope for you. Now when you get out here. Run! Run faster than you've ever ran before. Get home, pack clothes and leave! They'll never leave you alone if you don't"
"Come with me" I smiled. I appreciated what she was doing.
"I can't. They'd notice I was gone" She frowned. "Ready?"
"Thank you so much" I whispered as she opened the door quickly. I ran out. Down the ally and into the street. I knew exactly where I was. 15 minutes from home.

-

I couldn't wait to get home. I ran as quickly as I could. Faster than I'd ever ran in my life. My legs hurt. They were numb, sore but still I kept going until eventually I reached the estate. Tears were running down my face as I got to the front door, hoping to God someone was in. I burst in only to find Karen sat by the phone in the hallway. She looked me up and down. Bags under my eyes, bruises on my arm.
"Luce..." she sobbed holding me in her arms.
"I am so sorry. I don't know what they done to me" I frowned trying my hardest not to break down .
"What do you mean honey?"
"I went to see Rob and we had a drink and then he was talking about Nath and then he persuaded me to take something and i woke up in a house full of girls and i was in my underwear. I don't know what happened. I'm scared!" I cried uncontrollably, eventually stopping for a breath. "I'm so so sorry Karen!" I sobbed. Her eyes widened as her grip around me tightened. She was the only thing stopping me from collapsing on the floor. I took a step back, leaning agains't the wall. Tears were strolling down her face. "I'm so sorry" I apologised again.
"Don't be sorry baby. I'll take care of you" she smiled as we curled up on the stairs...
♠ ♠ ♠
2 updates up tonight :) <3

Chapter Title;The Wanted:Personal Soldier.