Cute

Spill

"Hey Ethan, baby. What'cha doin'?" I ask, doing my best to keep this obnoxious smile on my face. Why are you talking to Haven? Why are you talking to Haven? Why are you talking to Haven?

"Oh, Haven was telling me about good places were at the next stop. Apparently there's this really good restaurant there and I was thinking of checking it out or something," Ethan grinned at me, "Oh, here's your water," Ethan handed over my glass of water. He obviously didn't notice my distaste for Haven. That fucking slut.

"Oh that's really cool. Do you want to get back to bed?" I ask, trying to get him away from that stupid slut. God fucking damn. Things were going so well too.

"I'm okay. Haven's really nice," Ethan looked from me to Haven with a smile.

Haven knew what he was doing wrong. I could see that in his big brown eyes.

"Oh. Okay," I answer before leaving. I can't do it. I just can't.

Going back into the bunk area, I put down my glass. I can't drink this. I can't do shit.

"Okay, Nick, spill," I hear Ethan say. I hadn't even realized that he come back here.

"I fucking hate that slut," I say simply. No use in lying. It's not like it would get me anywhere.

"He's not that bad," Ethan stated before coming into my bunk with me. I moved over some so that we could cuddle, his head laying on my chest.

"He just got everyone wrapped around his finger like they're nothing but pawns," I say back. I'm not getting angry; just stating the facts.

"Ah. I see," Ethan says with a knowing grin.

"Let's go to bed," I say before pulling the covers over top of us. We have a long day tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS CHAPTER IS IMPORTANT. srsly.

but hello there how are you all today is a wonderful day.

comments!!!

Garrett Hedlund. well thanks for being super excited for me. c: well it might be bad, it might be good. ;]

bones n' feathers. it's still only haven/chris and nick/ethan. nick was just being a little bitch as you so well put it. x]

rock and roll. WELL ETHAN DOESN'T LIKE YOU EITHER. shhhhhhhhhh. that will come in the future. and it will be better than what you think. c<