Cute

Headliners

"Hey, hey, Nick. We're getting off soon," He told me, pointing out towards the front of the bus as his head poked into my bunk. I ignored him, continuing to look things up on the internet.

He got the hint real quick since the next moment I heard ruffling and was thrown back into darkness with my computer as my only source of light. I didn't care. I didn't care about that pout he had on his face, the way his posture slumped as he realized I wasn't going to reply, how his eyes that were once eager turned depressing. No. That little brat had everyone else wrapped around his finger, but not me. I wasn't going to fall for that stuff.

"Woo! Pit stop!" I heard Andrew yell and the distinct sound of footsteps running off the bus. That guy was a hound for food, it was ridiculous.

Getting out of comfort of my bunk I was left alone on the bus, the other guys having already got off as quick as possible. Well, almost alone. He was still on the bus, sitting on the couch like a small child drinking from a grape juice box.

"Hey, Nick," He waved to me. He obviously didn't get that hint that I don't want to talk to him. Ignoring him again, I heard a soft sigh from behind me. Not falling for it.

The shelves of this gas station weren't nearly as good as the others. Their ice cream selection was poor. Grabbing a pint of just regular vanilla, I popped open the lid and started to eat it with my index finger before I even got back to the bus. I love vanilla ice cream.

Andrew got several bags of chips, a few bottles of soda and a chocolate bar to top it off. Justin only got a bag of Swedish Fish and Eric came back with just a soda.

He was still drinking that god damn grape juice box looking like a five year old in his baggy shirt and sweatpants, cross-legged on the couch.

"Hey, Haven, why didn't you get anything?" Eric asked as he took a seat next to the boy.

"Oh, um, not really hungry," Haven shrugged as he drank more of his juice box.

"Awh he's so cute and tiny, wook at him!" Andrew cooed, taking his attention from his chips to the boy that he took a seat next too.

"Damn guys, give the kid some space," Justin spoke nonchalantly as he took a seat next to Justin and flipped on the tv in cramped area. Justin is my favourite.

"Um, I'mma go," Haven spoke nervously, his fingers rubbing against his upper thigh a few times before he left the room.

The moment he was gone, I could just feel myself fill with joy.

"Guys, guys, look at this video!" I called the boys over to the little booth I was sitting at. They had to see this video! It was so cute!

"Have you been looking at videos of Corgi's this entire time?" Justin asked after I showed them the video of this one Corgi going swimming in a little life jacket.

"...Possibly," I replied back, pulling my laptop closer to me. If they didn't want to see the cute little puppy, they didn't have to see it.

"I thought it was cute," I heard his voice say.

"No one cares about your opinion," I bit back, my good mood gone. He always ruined shit. Now he was dressed like a tramp ready to go out on the town.

"Oh, someone's all dressed up," I heard Andrew say, giving Haven a once-over.

"Well, um, Chris invited me to his bus at the next rest stop. And we're stopping at a rest stop in an hour, so um, I wanted to be ready," His hands moved up and down the shape of his body as he mentioned "being ready". Yeah, he was ready for an ass-fucking in those dark skin-tight jeans and a white beater.

"Have fun fucking the headliner," I said nonchalantly, clicking over to a tab of Facebook.

The bus was dead silent at that. I looked over and Haven was gone, Andrew was furious, James was giving me a "what the fuck?" look and Eric was gone as well.

"Not my fault the kid can't shut his legs," I shrugged before relocating myself to my bunk.

Andrew was way too attached to that kid. So was Eric. Justin was my favourite.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh, 750 words on the dot. I'm good. B)

Two subscribers and two comments? Officially best subscribers ever.

Nicholas Santino. Can i just say I totally fan-boyed over see that you like this? /insert tangent about how I love/am subscribed all of your stories. And I agree. Nick needs more boy love. :c
Angelo Parente Thank you for the comment! I'm pretty excited about writing this so hopefully I update it faster.

Once again, you should add me on msn because I'm really bored.