Cute

Feet

For the show I'm psyched. God I love that adreniline rush I get when on stage, the crowd singing the words like it's their own, everyone on their a-game. Damn how did I think of doing anything else but this?

"Thank you everyone!" I yell into my microphone with a grin. I love performing.

"Make sure you go and check out our merch in the back," Andrew says, taking the mic that's in front of me. "We have a pretty cute merch boy and I'm sure if you tip well he'll do naughty things to you," Andrew added on in a suggestive tone.

There goes my mood. Everyone likes that midget slut.

Leaving the stage we all go into the merch area to watch the rest of the show. It's confiently located at the back of the venue so we have perfect view of the stage. Though it would be a hell of a lot better if Haven wasn't here.

"Why did you say those things, Andrew!" Haven whins, hitting Andrew's shouler, his cheeks bright red. "Oh, that'd be fifteen," Haven directs his attention from Andrew to the person buying a shirt.

"I'm going outside," I grumble from the side, watching Haven shamelessly flirt with the other guys. The way he's always touching them. Lightly hitting them, touching their arm when he laughs at their stupid, unfunny jokes, smiling constantly at them even when they're not doing anything. Slut.

Outside, the cool air feels wonderful. Leaning against the harsh brick wall, I pull a packet of cigarettes from my pocket, the lighter ticked into the pack. Pulling a white stick from the pack, I quickly light it up and take a deep inhale. I can already feel the nerves leaving my body. Before I could even think of another hit, I feel the stick get quickly pulled from my fingers and stamped onto the ground.

"And this is?" I hear Eric scold from beside me. Looking at him for only a moment, I shrug and pull out another, not hesitating in lighting it. "No, Nick!" He yells again, this time taking the pack and my cig.

"What the fuck do you want, Eric?" I growl at him. I want that fucking cigarette.

"I want to know why the fuck you're smoking!" Eric is just as hostile back. Shit. I don't know any other excuse besides "Haven" to say.

"I'm homesick, alright? I miss Angus and I just want to go home," I reply back, hoping that I sounded convincing enough. It was true; I did miss my dog, but that wasn't the reason for my occasional smoking habits. Stupid slut.

"We're all homesick, alright? Just... just don't so this shit," Eric said, holding up the now crumbled pack of cigarettes, "alright?"

"Fine," I breathe out, not wanting to say yes. I'll just do my shit elsewhere.

Soon enough the concert is over and everyone is back on our bus for a little "party" before we stop at a hotel for the night. Chris and Haven are cuddled on the couch. Andrew and some of the dudes from NSN are fawning over them. Eric, Justin, me and... Taylor--I think that's his name--were currently participating in a drinking game. The rest were doing the game pussy style--without the drinks.

"Alright... is he real?" I ask, trying to figure out the name on my forehead.

"Drink up!" Taylor yells at me with a grin on his face. He's gonna get fucked over too. No one would think of putting "Mr. Rodgers" are their person.

"Fuck," I groan, taking a swing of my beer. All I have right now was that he was black. A dude that is black. Tonight is going to be a long night.

An hour later, everyone is drunk. Everyone except for Chris that is. I don't know what the fuck is up with that kid, but he didn't know how to party. Haven is being a slut again. Or should I say per usual? Right now he was straddling Chris on the couch, his hand down Chris' pants and his lips attached to Chris'. The other guys didn't even seem to notice at this point. Oh look, now he's working on Chris' neck. And now his collar bone... down his chest a bit... going further to the stomach. Holy fucking shit he's on his knees now.

"Oi, you two need to getta room!" I hear Caleb yell from where him, Justin, Eric and Hayden are playing some violent video game poorly.

"Mm, how 'bout it, Chris? We're at the hotel, y'know," I hear Haven say, still on his knees in front of Chris. This boy has no fucking shame.

"I think I can go with that," Chris grins. The next moment, Haven's slutty ass is walking out the door with Chris hot on his heels. Oh sluts how I enjoy them.

"Oh, oh, oh, let's... let's like.... go," Andrew starts, forgetting that he's playing a game, "And like... like, go to a room and... and... fuck. Fuck. Um, go to a room and... and. Fuck I forgot," Andrew mumbled out as he leaves the bus as well. I follow suit but before I can get off the bus, Andrew is running back on and running me over.

"And party in the rooms!" Andrew finishes. The rest of the guys agree and somehow, we all end up in my room. Including Chris who looks on cloud nine and Haven with puffy lips and messed up hair.

"Oh someone got their dick wet," Taylor taunts the two with wiggling eyebrows.

"Chris might want to get an STD test now," I mumble and no one seems to hear me. Good. The last thing I need to everyone to show their affection for that slut and ring me out.

"oh let's play truth or dare! Truth or dare!" Andrew yells, bouncing up and down on the floor. I swear Andrew should've been born a fucking girl.

After a few moans and groans from everyone, we're all finally in a circle like little school girls at a slumber party. Why am I friends with these kids again?

"Chris, truth or dare?" Andrew asks Chris, who has Haven sitting on their lap. Ugh. Those two.

"Um, truth," Chris says unsure.

"Scale of 1-10, how was that blow you got from Haven?" Caleb intervene's. Andrew only looks excited for the answer.

"Shit, Haven can use his mouth. Fuckin' 10," Chris grins. "Alright... Justin, truth or dare?"

"Dare, man. I ain't no pussy," Justin said with a triumphant grin.

"Uh... go lick Nick's foot," Chris points over to me. Shit that's a good one. Fuck if i wear shoes.

"Ew. Ew. Ew." Justin whines as he moves over to my foot. This is too fucking great. Holding my foot up in the air for him, I watch as he gets closer and closer to it before sticking his tongue out and taking a solid lick of my foot.

The moment his tongue stops touching my foot he's off the floor and running around the room, trying to find a bathroom. Holy shit I'm fucking dying right now.

"Oh my god that was fucking great!" I laugh, the rest of the guys laughing too.

"I have fuckin' AIDS now!" Justin screams, still not finding the bathroom. Oh god this is fucking great.

Finally he found the bathroom and washed out his mouth thoroughly with soap.

"Alright guys, I'm done." Justin pouts as he walks from the bathroom. The rest of the guys agree with him and end up leaving the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dude.... dude.... I wrote 1264 words. Dude. That's the most I've ever written for a story. Dude.

So yeah, this is my mad overdue story update for my 21 subscribers and 10 commenters. *u*

Angelo Parente I do believe you're onto something. ;)

Hello Fascination. thank you thank you! 8D i love all your stories too. /fanboy moment ouo

CharChar; So many more Nick Santino slashes need to be made. :c Did you get any serious damage? The most that happened to me was that the internet flickered some. lol

Nicholas Santino. At least someone likes Nick. xD Yes we give him man love whether he loves it or loves it. C<

yournightmareXO That means so much like you don't even know. ouo