Cute

Problem

Our mouths slam together, our teeth clashing in the mix of rough emotions and desperate need. My hands were gripping onto his hips, pulling them into my own. Our clothed erections rubbed against one another, sending a wave of pleasure down my spine. His hands were roughly twisting in my hair; fuck it felt amazing.

"Fuck, lemme fuck you or something," I groan to the boy in front of me as his lips attach themselves to my neck. His teeth viciously bite at my neck, leaving large purple bruises for the days to come.

Without a word from his pretty lips, he throws me down onto bed before getting back on top of me to ravish my open collar bone. Fuck this boy knows how to work his mouth.

Fuck these games. With one swift move I push myself back on top, quickly getting rid of his clothing while he works on my own. Rubbing my hands down his chest, my lust for the boy beneath grows ten fold as I slam my lips back on his.

Soon enough I'm thrusting into his tight ass, my moans of pleasure filling the sweaty air. His mouth is silent, though open in a perfect "o", not at all rejecting what I'm giving him.

Just as I'm about to finish, the boy leans up to me, nipping lightly at behind my ear. He moves forward slightly, whispering in my ear.

"Stop fuckin' humping me, Nick!" He speaks in the same voice as Justin.

"I said stop fuckin' humpin' me!" He screams this time, pushing me away.

My body jolts as I land on the floor, only to see that I'm not fucking some tight ass. Instead I'm on the floor of my hotel room, Justin is looking at me from on the bed and Andrew's shrill laughter is filling the entire room.

"You know Nick Santino needs to get laid when...." Justin started, staring at me with a smirk.

"He starts humping Justin during a very vivid wet dream!" Andrew finishes as he joins Justin on the bed.

"You guys are fucking stupid," I groan as I pull my blanket on top of me. Though that wasn't really the smartest idea. The next thing I know, I feel something wet slide on my face. Pulling the blanket off, Justin and Andrew start laughing at me, their eyes filling with tears.

"Holy shit you have cum on your face!" Justin manages to make out before his laughs turn silent.

Wiping at the gross shit on my face it turns out Justin is right. Fuck if I ever sleep naked again. Fuck this. I fucking hate everything.

"Fucking gross!" I scream as I wipe my hand on the closet thing around me which happens to be Andrews face.

"Shit dude that's grody!" Andrew yells, his laughter stopping. 'Now I have Nick babies on my face!" Andrew screams again, this time hopping off the bed and b-lining for the bathroom.

"Hell to the fuckin' no you don't!" I yell as I chase after him, not caring that I'm stark naked. Fuck if he's getting to the bathroom first.

The two of us wrestle to the bathroom, but like it should be, I get in first. Looking in the mirror, I see the outline of where my... shit is and quickly splash water on my face before wiping my face clean with a clean towel. The entire time Andrew is banging on the door, yelling that he needs to get in before he turns into an ugly ginger.

Taking my sweet ol' time, the moment I click the lock open, Andrew is bolting through the door and shoving his face into the sink.

"So Nick, who was the tight ass you were fucking?" Justin grins mockingly.

"White guy, brown hair, nice build. Turns out I was fucking him when I woke up too," I smile right back at him as I pull out some clothes for the day.

"Fuckin' gross dude." I see Justin shiver from his place still on the bed.

"Yeah. Your ass was so nice and tight. Shit, wanna have a go around before Andrew comes back," I wink as I bend down obnoxiously to "find" something from the bottom of my bag.

"I said stop it," Justin firmly states again. A moment later, standing up, I feel something heavy hit my back. Looking down all I see in a big ass phone book.

"Hey! That shit's heavy!" I exclaim at him while pulling on some boxers and some jeans.

"You were the one coming on to me dude. I call self-defense," Justin states as he puts his hands up in the hair, palms facing me.

"Ugh, I hate you, Nick," Andrew says as he comes back from the bathroom, still wiping at his face where I wiped my cum on it.

"Love you too, Sweetums," I said to Andrew, giving him a kissy-face.

"Okay, so what're we doing today?" I ask as I pull my shirt on. Quickly after I slip on my boat shoes and we're good to go.

"Well... we're gonna go drive to the next town. But that's only a few hours and since we don't have a show tonight, we were gonna hit up some bars," Justin relays the plans that were made today.

"Alright, sounds good," I nod before grabbing my things.

On the bus, it's me, Justin, Eric, Andrew and... him. We all decided to sit on our respective buses until we get to the next town. I don't know why, but I wish that wasn't the case.

"Last night was great," Eric said with a grin on his face.

"Yeah, it was great. I got to see this little slut over here pretty much give Chris a blow job," I said nonchalantly, my eyes trained on my laptop as I look through my facebook.

"Nick," I hear Eric warn me. I don't fucking care.

"Man, do I love when I see bitches gets on their knees to go farther in life. I mean, that's the only way to get anywhere, right Hell?" I look up from my laptop to see Haven staring at me, the apple juice box he was drinking from dropped on the floor. "Especially when it's in front of all those people that love them and shit. Man did you put on a right good show, Slut," I continue, staring right at Haven the entire time.

That seemed to be the last straw as Haven in his white v-neck and dark-wash jeans go running from his spot on the couch and into the bunk area. I think he was crying. Perfect.

The rest of the trip is silent. Andrew is glaring daggers at me. Eric has the "we're going to talk" look on his face and Justin is just staring at his phone, doing nothing. Whatever.

Getting off the bus, before Eric can say a word to me, I feel myself getting grabbed by someone and pulling me off to the side. Oh look, it's Christofer. I guess his wittle slut told on me.

"Okay, what the fuck is your problem?" His voice is sharp and aggressive. Awh, I guess I pissed him off.

"Me? I don't have a problem. Why would you think that?" I said, feigning innocence.

"Then why the fuck was my boyfriend bawling his eyes out to be because of what you said to him?" His tone stayed just as angry, not believing a word I was saying.

"That little slut--I mean Haven was crying over me? No way!" I contorted my face into fake shock, throwing my hand over my mouth for added effect.

"I swear to God Nick, if you make Haven cry one more time, this tour will be Never Shout Never and no one else," Chris threatened before leaving to go find Haven.

Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this was going to be out like five minutes earlier, but I was reading this amazing story.

Alright, so addition to this story, I have several under works. And I was curious as to what my 23 subscribers and 13 comments thought of them.

Jordan Witzigreuter x OC
Brendon Urie x OC
Alex Roy (Sparks The Rescue) x OC
Zack Merrick x OC
Alek Gaskarth x Zack Merrick
Justin Bieber x OC
Oli Sykes x OC
Kyle Burns x OC
Caleb Turman x OC
We Are The In Crowd Slash

Tell me what you think, yeah?

Angelo Parente And one of those guesses is more than likely right. xD

Hello Fascination. YES A BLOWJOB. :O Maybe Nick was wishing it was him. c;

Nicholas Santino. Oh you make me blush. .////////.

I hope that first part was something in comparison to that foot dare. xD