Cute

Cute

You can bet your sweet ass I shut up after that little threat. I hate Haven but he sure as hell wasn't worth my dream. Though those two didn't even think of knocking off their "I have the cutest boyfriend let me shove it in everyone's faces while other people are trying to eat" attitude.

"Awh, you got a little somethin' on your cheek," Chris cooed at Haven with those happy eyes.

"Oh well I got-" Haven started to move to wipe it off but Chris... he licked it off Haven's cheek. Sweet Jesus Christ can i go die in a hole now?

"Chris!" Haven exclaimed, lightly hitting Chris' shoulders. His cheeks were inflamed red as he gave Chris a "glare".

My grandma is scarier than him.

"Awh, aren't they so cute, Nick?" Andrew cooed from beside me as he shoved more fries in his mouth.

Looking over at the happy couple, Haven didn't seem to notice the question while from the looks of it Chris heard him loud and clear. The look he was giving me told me the answer to the question.

"Yeah... they're so... cute," I managed to get out with hopefully a decent smile. I hate Chris.

"Did you hear that, Baby? Nick called us cute," Chris grinned, throwing his arm over Haven's shoulder and rubbing my misery in my face.

My response to it all was taking half my burger in my mouth in one bite. I could see Haven's eyes light up in excitement. Oh hell no we're not friends.

"So guys, I've been told there's this awesome bar a few blocks from there. I saw we hit that one up tonight," Taylor said from in between bites of his own meal. We were all sitting down at a decent place today. We have the entire day off and we're sure as hell using it.

All the guys at the table nodded in approval. Including fuck face and slut. I think I enjoy those names better than Chris and Haven. They suit them more.

With our meal done and over we're all left with nothing to do for the next few hours until night falls.

"Let's go shop. I'm running low on shirts," Justin says as our large group of ten walk down the street. Sure beats walking around in the hot-ass sun. So much for cooler weather in the fall.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i've had this written since like... two wednesdays ago. and i have the next part written out but ap classes and marching band have killed my schedule. second half should be out tonight. hopefully.