Cute

Awake

What felt like ten minutes later, I felt myself being shaken awake. No. Stop it. Wait… they're not shaking me… yes sleep.

"Hey slut, get outta here. Nick's gonna be waking up soon and he wants ya' out," I heard Andrew say in a bored tone. Just after that I felt something start to shift around my arm.

Without opening my eyes, I tightened my grip on the boy beneath me and pulled him closer to my body. I could feel Ethan go rigid, not really sure what to exactly do right now since I sure as hell wasn't letting this heat pack leave me.

"Kid," Eric started again, his voice now firm. "I told you to scram. Go," Andrew finished. Soon it was silent and wonderful and I was so close to getting back to sleep when I felt Ethan getting ripped from my arms by someone.

Shooting up in bed, I saw as Andrew had let Eric and Justin in, the two of them now carrying out Ethan who looked fucking terrified.

"Hey! Get the fuck off'a him!" I yell at the two of them just as they’re about to walk out the door. "His name is Ethan by the way. Start using it," I spit at them, unamused by their assholeish ways.

"What?" Andrew asks, giving me the weirdest look.

"Bring him back over here so I can cuddle with him," I state, making a "come here" motion with my index finger.

Soon enough Eric and Justin let their grip off the boy and he came back into bed. My arms were wide open for him after the completely unnecessary brutality he just suffered.

"Come on, we're going back to bed until Andrew, Justin and Eric learn some manners," I shoot out, staring right at them as I say it.

"I'm fine really. I mean it," Ethan tries to assure me but his faltering smile kills it.

"Well you're okay now," I smile as I pull him closer to myself. He seems to be okay with this as moments later I feel his breaths even out. Soon enough mine do as well.

This time my shoulder is rocking back and forth at an ungodly pace for just being woken up.

"What the fuck do you want?" I ask whoever the fuck thought it was a good idea to wake me up.

"I want you and… Ian or whatever to get up and get dressed 'cause we're leaving soon," Andrew's usually happy voice explains to me in a dull, unimpressed tone.

"Of course Mr. Something crawled up my ass this morning," I reply back as I look over to him with a grin. I don't know what his problem is but his passive aggressiveness is fucking annoying. "Hey, Ethan," I mumble, lightly shaking him.

"Hm?" He asks, his eyes opening and looking at me with a smile.

"Where do you live?" I ask, my mind dead set on something. This will happen.

"What?" He asks, obviously not getting what I'm trying to say.

"Where do you live so we can get you some clothes for the next bit?" I ask, trying to be clearer.

Obviously he gets it now since his eyes widen and he looks like he's about to shit himself. In what seems like a second he's jumping out of the bed and running around the room. Or well… trying to. He's obviously in some pain from the look of it.

"This is amazing! Oh my god!" He screams out like a small child.

"Oh and um," I mumble out, suddenly nervous. Shit man. This is bad. "I was curious if you wanted to like… date and shit," I ask, my fingers furiously running through my bed head.

"But… we haven't even known each other that long." Shit. That means no. Of course we haven't known each other long but Ethan is just fucking great. He's so much better than that slut that's also riding the bus right now.

"Well, I mean, you don't have to. I mean… like… it's cool. I just thought that like… you were really cool and like, yeah," I mutter out, somehow putting some good sentence fragments into that mix.

"What? Fuck no would I not date you! I mean wait. I would date you. I would enjoy to date you, Nick," He grins over at me.

Shit this just feels really nice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter! Getting back into my groove~. So, the next chapter could possibly be posted in a few hours or after my surgery (it's not serious. I have a stye I need removed), it all depends on my AP Psych work and if I finish that quickly.

But anyway, this is what I imaged Ethan to look like. All cute and shit like that.

I feel like I wanted to tell you guys something else but I can't remember for the fucking life of me...
Oh yes! When someone asks who determines the sex of the baby, it's not the male. It's the sperm. Not all males have sperm. Not all sperm belongs to males. I know people say this due to ignorance but shit bro, it bothers me.

Oh, and I'm thinking about messing around with Haven's view of things. I'll have to see if it fits with what I'm going for.

you and only you. - thank you. c:

sarah serenade. - LOOK AT THIS. ANOTHER UPDATE, BRO. jdsfjdfkjdjlas. that describes my feelings for your wonderful plan, omfg.

Hello Fascination. - Ethan seems like a pretty popular name. This kid that was in my Jazz Band class was named Ethan as well. lol

sacrilegiousx - Picture~~~. You actually kinda reminded me to post that, ngl. >.>

JessicStar - Thank you~.