Cute

Fear

"Alright, now do I have to remind you about my sister?" Ethan asked as we walked hand-in-hand to his house. Apparently he lived close to the hotel so we wouldn't have to "bother" the guys about driving there. I don't know what the fuck went up their ass but if they think I'm going to let them treat Ethan like a piece of dirt it's not going to happen.

"Wait... why does your sister live with you?" I asked, not really sure why I would have to deal with his sister who's apparently "obessed" with my band.

"I live at home with my mom and sister, Nick..." Ethan trailed off like I should know this already.

"Oh, okay. No. Stop," I halt in the middle of the sidewalk. "How old are you?" I ask. Fuck. What if he's like fuckin' sixteen or something? Shit. I am so fucking screwed.

"I'm nineteen," He answers calmly. Obviously he didn't feel my few moments of pain. Boy could've made me a sex offender. Not cool.

"So why do you live with them?" I'm just dead curious now. A lot of teens are like "Fuck this I'm getting out!" the moment they turn eighteen.

"It's a hell of a lot cheaper," Ethan shrugs. Good point. I know if I was doing that school thing I would want to make it as cheap as possible.

"So do you go to school?" I ask, not wanting to take him away from his studies.

"Not during the summer. I still need to recoup from last semester," He jokes. Damn. College sounds difficult. Yay for having a kinda successful band!

"Well good. Cause now I can have you all for myself," I wink, pulling him closer to me so I can grab his ass.

"Nick," He whines as he puts his head on my shoulder. This kid. He's so much cuter than Haven.

"Ethan," I mock him. He takes it well since a moment later he's glancing up at me from my shoulder with a shy smile on my face.

"Oh hey. There's my house!" Ethan calls. It's a cute little house. Two floors, white paint, dark blue accents and a little yard with a tree and some flowers too. His mom has this place looking nice.

"Mom! I'm home!" Ethan yells into the house as he leads me in.

"Oh sweetie! Where were--oh, who are you?" Her once warm smile goes to a questioning look, staring me down.

"Uh, I'm his, uh." Parents suck. I suck at talking to parents. Great.

"Mom, this is my boyfriend. He's in a band so he's taking me on the road with him," Ethan says with a grin on his face.

Flipping her wooden spoon in my direction, she wiggles it in my face a few times. "You better not hurt my baby. If you do, I know people."

Ethan just laughs it all off while I'm shaking in my pants. She's a short woman but she's a mom. I've had plenty of poor encounters with parents before. Moms are always the worst.

"Ethan is that you? You need to get your stupid cat out of my roo-- oh my god it's Nick Santino!" A girl yells, running down the steps and getting way too close. I'm cool with fans and taking pictures and shit but they usually don't run towards me.

Taking a step back, I assume this is the sister Ethan was telling me about. "Uh, hey," I greet, trying to be friendly. How did Ethan come from this family?

"Oh my god! Ethan why is he here? Why, why, why!" Her attention turns from me to her brother. Brilliant.

"Uh, I'm dating him," Ethan says with a forced smile.

"I hate you! I hate you!" She screams, running away.

"Let's just go now..." Ethan trails off as he takes me by the hand and pulls me upstairs.

Their house is nice on the inside too. Cute little potted plants. Family photos hanging on the walls. How sweet. I could see Ethan coming from that family; not that one I was just introduced to. I really hope that he doesn't have a dad here right now. I think I would die.

"Here's my room," Ethan smiles back at me before opening his bedroom door.

Okay so his room is totally like. Holy shit is it clean. Not a speck of dust on his floor it seems. Though his walls are filled with posters. And his bed is so big and comfy looking. He even has a couch in his room. Man, that is awesome.

"Uh, i'll be a sec. You can like, sit," Ethan smiles as he starts to toss shit from his dresser and tosses it on the floor. A+.

"Mm, baby boy, bend that ass over," I cat call to Ethan as he moves his bottom drawer making his ass stick up in the air. Not moving his body, Ethan looks over from his drawer and gave me a smirk.

"I'd rather you do other things with my ass," Ethan smirks, shaking his ass a bit before moving back to his things.

Soon enough he is ready with his things.

"Y'know, I'm really glad you're coming with us," I smile, looking down at Ethan, pulling him closer to my body.

"I'm really glad I got over my fear and talked with you," Ethan grins right back.
♠ ♠ ♠
AND I'M BACK.
With marching band over, I have so much free time.
Also, I got mad inspiration from last night at the Alex Gaskarth pop up show. He played lullabies after me and my friend yelled it out and omg. my will to write this morning soared. After I hobbled out of bed. 2 3 hour bus rides and hanging outside nyc in the pouring rain for like 6 hours does a toll on you. especially when you're walking like 2.5hrs.

BUT I AM BACK AND I AM GOING TO WRITE.
TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU LOVE/HATE THIS CHAPTER. I kinda have an idea of where i want to go, but nothing is set in stone.

alsooooo follow my tumblr yeah?