Status: Started(: So excited about this story.. Updating frequently! And testing it out.. :D

As the Leaves Change Color So Does Your Love

Le Chapitre Un

I childishly fiddled with my owl as passersby stared at my strange premises. I had my miniscule owl whom I named Ferte, a trunk and a bizarre device that kept whistling, for heaven’s sake. Why wouldn’t I attract attention?

Glaring at my parents, I straightened my composure and walked through the wall between platforms nine and ten at King’s Cross station. Right behind me were my parents, both giving each other cautious looks.

“Mom, take it back,” I started, “It’s stupid.”

“It will help you! It alerts you when funny business is happening,” her mother argued, worried sick about having her daughter off on her own in such bad times.

“Apparently there’s funny business everywhere I turn,” I grumbled, hearing the whistling go off again.

As the whistling continued, the train started up with the same noise, which meant it was about to depart. Feverishly, my parents helped me load my luggage onto the train and with a quick peck on each of their cheeks, I was off to face the new world all on my own.

My entire life, I had gone to Rendaizel Wey, the wizarding school hidden in Austria. My parents never wanted me in Hogwarts but due to certain circumstances which they would not tell me about, I had had to move schools. Dumbledore, being the polite wizard that he was, had accepted since originally, I was meant to be at Hogwarts but my parents had sent me away.

With my parents, I hadn’t been nervous but the unnerving feeling in the pit of my stomach was finally here and it was worse than ever. I hopped onto the train and started hauling everything into the first empty compartment I found. A couple minutes passed while I sat in silence, watching the city fly by, soon the train advanced into the countryside.

The door of the compartment banged open and three boys walked in: one was tall and slender with platinum hair, the other two burly and tall as they were wide.

“We’re going to sit in this compartment,” stated the platinum-haired one.

What? He didn’t even ask to sit. How rude were people at Hogwarts, exactly? Not that I could hold my own against those two other pumpkins.

“Whatever, dick,” I sighed.

“Excuse me?” he sneered.

“I said. Whatever. Dick.”

“Watch your mouth, girl.”

“Don’t tell me what to do,” I said in a sharp, raised voice.

The taller of the big guys grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of my seat, closing the compartment door and backing me up against it. He twisted my wrist and I cried out in pain.

“Goyle! We don’t hurt girls, let go of her,” the slender boy shouted. “Acacio!”

The guy named Goyle stepped out of the way and the spell hit me square in the stomach. I doubled over as pain shot through me, killing me a million times.

“Oh my god, oh my god, I did it wrong! Shit! Go get someone. Not a teacher! A seventh year!”

In the background, I heard noises and then, my vision went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
New HP fanfic! I'm really excited because I have the most brilliant idea in mind on what her Rahenna's secret is.

Feedback is much appreciated :)