Status: Started(: So excited about this story.. Updating frequently! And testing it out.. :D

As the Leaves Change Color So Does Your Love

Le Chapitre Six

As Malfoy was halfway through the curse, I ducked, his curse hitting the bare wall behind me.

“Expelliarmus!” a voice shouted. I turned to see Snape running towards us, his black cloak billowing behind him.

Oh, no. This was even worse than Draco killing me.

“Draco!” He thundered. “You do not kill fellow students!”

“She knows!” he shouted.

“I know that she knows, but I trust Miss Cresendor to keep her mouth shut.”

I trembled on the floor, unable to move.

“You will keep quiet, Miss Cresendor?” Snape turned to face me.

“Y-y-yes.” I mumbled. I planned to tell Dumbledore as soon as I was out of their reach. I’d go to professor McGonagall and ask her to take me to the headmaster. She seemed safe and protective enough.

“Dumbledore already knows. I will explain,” A voice said in my head. I turned sharply to look at Snape. He nodded the tiniest bit.

“Legilimency. The art of sneaking into your mind,” he said again, in my head.

Scared but knowing I would not die now, I got up.

“Apologize, Draco. And I trust you to not kill her while I’m gone?”

He nodded, but I was not convinced. I looked to stop Snape, but he was gone, as if he had apparated. But I realized that was impossible inside Hogwarts.

Malfoy ignored what Snape had said and walked away without giving me a second thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tricked ya! No one died. I bet this is the shortest chapter in the world but I'll make it up by uploading TWO more chapters today and sooooo much happens in then. :o
Be prepared.
And thanks for reading.