Status: Started(: So excited about this story.. Updating frequently! And testing it out.. :D

As the Leaves Change Color So Does Your Love

Le Chapitre Huit

Monday morning, I woke up and got ready quickly, unable to hide my eagerness at seeing Johan. Yesterday, he had Quidditch practice and I had stayed in the Ravenclaw common room working on homework with Eve.

“So, you and Johan?” Eve had a mischievous smile on her face.

I stared at her, dumbfounded.

“How did you know?”

“Oh, come on,” she sighed, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Which, it wasn’t. At least not to me. “I saw you at Hogsmeade together!”

Eve had gone to Hogsmeade on Saturday with her boyfriend Blaise, who I had yet to meet, but I hadn’t seen her there. Somehow, she had kept an eye on me.

“Now, tell me everything,” she said.

“There’s nothing to tell.” I smiled. “Nothing yet.”

She let out an ‘ooooooh’ and I punched her jokingly.

As we walked down the Grand Staircase, I saw Johan walking out of the dungeons looking awfully tired. When he saw me, his face brightened up and he ran towards me, pulling me into a hug and swinging me around in circles. I laughed, particularly out of fear because I couldn’t stand having my feet off the ground.

“Oh man, I couldn’t wait to see you again!” He grinned, goofily. “Did you miss me?”

“See you later,” Eve whispered in my ear and walked away, leaving us alone.

“Nope!” I joked.

He pouted disapprovingly at my answer. All of a sudden, he pulled me close, and the joking atmosphere disappeared. A seriousness came into the air.

He looked longingly at my lips and I at his. Slowly, he started to bring his face level with him. His lips only millimeters away from mine, I closed my eyes.

Someone coughed. My fantasy shattered and I looked to see Malfoy standing there.

“What?” Johan had a sharp tone in his voice, one I had never heard before.

“So it’s her this time?” Malfoy drawled.

“Cut it out.”

“Cresendor, professor Snape has called for you.” I froze. Fear came flooding into my system.

“See you in a bit,” I sighed, looking Johan in the eye. He nodded.

Malfoy took me up a couple of staircases and I wondered why I even went with him. What if he decided to hit me with another curse?

“He’s in this room.”

I followed him into a random room and realized it was empty, but too late. I turned to go back out but Malfoy closed the door behind me.

“What do you want? Snape didn’t call me, d-did he?” My voice quivered.

“Just listen to me. I won’t hurt you.”

“Oh, just like you didn’t hurt me last time?” I screamed. “Let me go.”

“Please.”

“Fine.”

“Johan isn’t the right guy for you. He plays around with girls’ hearts.”

“Are you really telling me this?”

“I know you don’t want to believe me-“

“I saw you, Draco!” Tears spilled out. I don’t know why. Whenever I was around him, I completely fell apart. “I saw that girl! I saw what she was doing to you. You’re… you’re sick, Malfoy.”

“I wasn’t telling her to do anything. She was trying to force herself on-“

“No-“

“But-“

“Is that w-“

I tried finishing my sentence, but his lips crashed onto mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHHH! I am having so much fun writing this! :D Please comment?