Just as Beautiful as You Are

Merry X-mas Mother ***ers

"Dude, Lacey, do you know what this means?"

"That we are at an Escape The Fate concert on Christmas?"

"Exactly! How could this be any better?"

"Umm... Ronnie all wrapped in wrapping paper, with a pretty little bow."

"Ok, eww."

"You know you'd want the same gift in a form of one, Max Green."

"Nuh-uh."

"You would too you horny little bugger, now come on. The lines moving."

"Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet!" The crowd sang. We finished the song, and then that was the end.

"Vegas, thanks for being fucking amazing! This was the best show all year." I yelled.

"Max, don't forget to tell them about the thing." Ronnie whined like a little kid.

"Alright, fuck! We are having a party at Omar's house. It's kind of a x-mas/new years kind of
deal. Now, we only have room for a few more, so we figured that we would save a spot or two for a few fans that would die to go." The crowd screamed again. I could see all the girl's eyes light up. I mean, come on, who wouldn't want to spend a night, partying with rockstars?

"Did he seriously just say that fans are invited?" I asked Lacey.

"Morgan!! Ronnie in wrapping paper!" I laughed.

"Okay, so in order to go, you have to do something to prove that you are a bigger fan than the person next to you." Max said.

Lacey and I looked at each other; then at everyone around. All of the other people completely forgot about the band and started arguing with the people around them as to why they were the best fans ever. Lacey poked my arm, then pointed to the stage. I nodded and away we went. We climbed up onto the stage, careful not to be seen by the security guards. The second we were on stage, Lacey's lips were on Ronnie's...and in typical man fashion, his hands were on her ass. I walked up in front of Max, who was staring at his frontman all but going at it onstage with this fan. I was standing right in front of him and he didn't even notice...until I gently pulled his face in my direction and pressed my lips to his. I could feel him smiling into the kiss. We must've been making out for ten minutes before we were pulled apart. We both looked up to see Lacey and Ronnie.

"Dudes, we've gotta go." We both nodded and they walked out ahead of us. Max looked at me and smiled.

"Merry Christmas to me."

"Merry Christmas to you." I smiled back. He kissed me once, then he ran over to the mic still set up in the middle of the stage.

"Merry Christmas Mother Fuckers!" He laughed, then linked arms with me and we walked offstage, leaving the crowd utterly confused. The second we were on the bus, on our way to Omar's house, Max pressed his lips to mine, and they didn't leave until we got there.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, so, if you're thinking,' wtf, this is about x-mas', don't. It's not holiday related. I'm just moving my stuff from quizilla.