Love Games

Two.

Honey's POV;

As Brenna and Cameron started flirting talking and getting to know each other more, I started to catch up with Damian. Ugh, Damian, why are you so perfect? I can't wait to blog about this later! It's gonna be great, and all my followers on Tumblr and Twitter will be so jealous!

“So uh, what have you been up to?” He asked me as we started walking towards Macy's. With a shrug, I glanced down at my feet. I was way too uncomfortable with this. In the inside, I was completely fangirling, but I didn't want to freak him out. I only met him one other time, and that was by complete accident.

“Honey, you can't run forever!”

Haha, kiss my ass. I can run for as long as I want to, as long as I have motivation. You're stupid.

“You lazy bitch, I'm gonna get you!”

I ran faster and faster, away from my crazy ex-best friend – who was completely temporary, because Brenna was away at a vacation to visit her mom in WV. She was so obsessed with hanging out with me, which only creeped me out even more. Shit, I just wanted to go and look for my homecoming dress!

I looked back, trying to figure out if she was still after me. She wasn't. And as I started to turn back, my body collided with another.

“Oh crap, I'm sorry! I'm so, so, soooo sorry!” I panted, trying to get up. “Please don't hurt me!” I quickly stood up and dusted my ass off, hoping I didn't hurt the other person. Then I saw his clothes all wet (which I totally didn't mind, considering he was such a cute person and he was wearing a white t-shirt).

“Uh, it's fine,” he spoke with a thick Irish accent. “It was my fault, I'm sorry. I didn't move.” He had a crooked smile on his face, which just made him even more cuter and ugh. I just wanted to kidnap him and keep him in my bed so I had something to hug every night!

“I'm so sorry about your clothes!” I really wasn't. “I'm gonna go buy you a new shirt, and new drink. I'm so sorry, holy crap.”

I grabbed his arm and dragged him into TJ Maxx – which was only because I'm broke as hell, and they were having a 2 for 1 sale on t-shirts – and started to pick him out some v-necks. I grabbed a white one and a gray one – one for me and one for him – and a pair of skinny jeans. I paid for them and handed the skinny jeans and white v-neck to him.

“Here, change into this,” I ordered. He raised an eyebrow. “And yes, I mean in public. They're gonna think you stole these if you change in the changing rooms.” I led him to a more private isle to change in.

“Uh, you're gonna watch me change?” He asked nervously. “I mean, I don't even know your name...”

“Hi, I'm Honey,” I said quickly. “Now change.”

“Uh, hi, I'm Damian.”


“What are you thinking about?”

I blinked twice and glanced over at Damian, who was staring at me with a weird smile on his face. Haha, aww. He was so adorable!

“Just the day we met,” I laughed. “I can't believe you actually changed in front of me. I liked your boxers,” I winked.

“I liked your bra,” he smirked.

“Touche, McGinty. Touche.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohaaay.
WARNING: this story probably won't make sense and it was only made to take out our sexual frustration over these two lovely men. :3
xo honey. <3