‹ Prequel: Kids With Guns
Sequel: False Paradise.
Status: Active.

Rhinestone Eyes.

Eleven: Prepare for a mind ***. Literally.

February 17th, 2010
8:09 AM

Sierra felt her body wrapped in a distant but familiar blanket. He head was resting on a familiar pillow and the smell surrounding her was also familiar, cologne and a special candle, atleast to her. It was pumpkin spice and incents.

Her eyes fluttered open slowly. As she adjusted to the light in the room, the breeze, the window was open. She was confused and though to herself quietly ‘but there aren’t any windows that open on the bus.’ As her vision came to her she was still lying buried in the feather pillows and comforter, all white. The wall that she was facing had a black stripe painted vertically and a few feet from the black stripe hung a familiar painting. She sat up slowly in the bed seeing the wall that was to her left was completely black with one painting hanging next to another in a catty corner fashion. She rubbed her eyes starting to realize where she was. She didn’t believe it until she looked straight forward and saw the give away actually painted onto the wall itself.

She wiped her head around the room quickly seeing the picture of them together on her bed table. He was making a silly face and she was laughing. But the picture that was next to it threw her off. It was Tommy and a little girl that Sierra had never seen before. Then she looked down at her hand and found a huge ring. She sighed and shook her head not understanding how she was here.

She heard laugher outside of the bedroom, and the familiar voice of Matt. She squinted her eyes and crawled out of the bed then realized that she had no clothes on she blushed a little and went over to the dresser that had her clothes in it somehow she slipped on a pair of boy short panties and a skin hugging tank top. She slowly turned the door knob and walked out into the hallway quietly closing the door behind her. She heard children laughing. Then she heard a voice she hadn’t heard in such a long time that it was almost unrecognizable. He couldn’t be here though he was dead… Right?

She walked down the hallway and took her time to reach the end. When she did Tommy and the little girl both looked at her before yelling ‘mommy’ and hugging her around the legs. She didn’t smile or respond, she simply stood there looking at them with a confused, shocked face.

“Are you okay?” She heard him again and looked over at him. He was okay, there was nothing wrong. He was standing there and looking concerned.

“Do I nee’ to take you to the ‘ospital again?”

“Daddy no! She just got back home yest’day.” The girl exclaimed stamping one foot.

He looked down at the little girl with a stern face. “You don’ talk to me like tha’ Kaylee.”

She nodded and looked down in defeat.

He looked back at Sierra and started to walk toward her.

“Sierra… Do you know what day it is?”

She shook her head and looked at him; every inch of her body was shaking.

“Do you know how old you are?”

“I… I’m… I’m t-twenty one.”

Oli smiled.

“No, you’re twenty. You will be twenty one in a few months. Its 2010… Do you remember Tommy and Kaylee?”

“Yes… No. I mean.” He now was standing only a few inches away from her. “I remember Tommy… But I thought we lost Kaylee when I was seventeen.”

He looked over at Matt, and matt shrugged. Then Tom walked into the room from the front door and stopped where he was when he saw her.

“When did she wake up?” He whispered to Matt.

“Jus’ now.” He replied quietly.

Oli let out a slightly frustrated sigh and looked up at her again with a smile.

“Do you nee’ me to sit down with you… Tell you everything?”

She looked away, down at the ground Oskar was there trying to get her attention, hoping up on her leg and wagging his tale, his ears stood up and he was excited to see her.
She started to cry. Oli grabbed her hand and she looked up into his eyes.

“It’s okay… You’r gon’ be okay.”

She nodded. “I… I would like that.”

He smiled and guided her back to their room.

“Uncie Tommy wha’s wrong with mummy?” Tommy asked as they walked back into their room. He sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to him.

“You don’t remember what ‘appened? At all?”

She shook her head lightly and started to cry again. Was it all a dream? The last few years of her life? Had they happened at all?
“You…” He took her hand again and sighed. “You and Danny got in an accident a little over a year ago…”

She looked at him worried and he realized what she thought that meant.

“He’s okay! He’s alright. He was fine. But you… You hit your head and you’ve been in a comma… You just woke up a few days ago… They had to give you some medication for you to sleep a little more, come home and adjust.”

She closed her eyes.

“Where is Danny?”

“He’s with his band… They’re in America right now… They’re coming home next week.”

She looked at him and couldn’t contain herself. She grabbed his cheeks and kissed him.

“… You. I thought you were dead.”

He laughed.

“No. ‘M righ’ ‘ere. You must have dreamt it. I suppose you don’t remember our wedding either?”

“No.”

“You were in your comma on our one year anniversary… You don’t remember how you got onto to Jeremy for being stupid and drunk? You don’t remember any of it? At all.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’ do no’ apologize to me abou’ this. It’s not your fault. Do you want to see your wedding dress?”

She looked over at him still trying to take this all in. “Yes… I would.”

He stood up and walked over to the closet, opening it and reaching to the very back. He pulled out the dress

“Do you want to put it on?”

“Uh… No.”

“A’right. I jus’ wanted you to remember.”

“It’s beautiful.”

He nodded and turned to put the dress back.

“Now I know you hate your natural hair color But it’s grown out completely.”

“My… Can I see a mirror?”

“Yes.” He grabbed her hand and led her to the bathroom, which was huge. She looked in the mirror and touched her curly hair; she tussled it around a bit and smiled.

“I love it.”

He smiled and hugged her.

“I thought’ I ‘ad lost you…” He took in a deep breath and sighed. He pushed himself away and looked at her.

“Listen to me… I love you. I love you so much.”

She started to tear up again.

“I love you too…”

February 28th, 2010.

Sierra was still trying to adjust to everything. She had become very close to Kaylee and Kaylee told her stories about herself. She told her, her favorite color, favorite food, and told her that she loved her, Sierra responded with ‘I love you too baby girl.” Kaylee smiled so big that she fell into a fit of laughter.

Oli’s parents were thrilled to see her up and walking. Everyday a little memory or two would come to her and she would tell Tom, or Oli, or Matt whoever was there, sometimes she would tell Vegan and no matter what she told them they would always smile at the memory itself and how excited she was to have remembered.

Jona had flown to England as soon as he was told that she was up and around. Lee had made multiple visits. She had talked on the phone with Danny, he cried. He couldn’t wait to see her. And today he would. She had gotten comfortable and tried to forget about the dream. Oli hadn’t lost his temper one time since she had woken up. Tommy was always smiling at her and telling her that she was pretty. Most nights all the guys were at the house. They would all cook dinner together and make a huge mess, they would eat and talk for hours, and then they would go to bed. Oli and Sierra woul clean up the mess from the previous night alone. And they would talk too.

She was happy, for once genuinely happy. She had talked to Jeremy and Shelnutt on the phone too. Mike called her so did Craig and Adam Lazara she was receiving phone calls every day. Drew had even called her and she hadn’t seen him in ages. A lot of people that she had worked with were trying to come to England, all just to see her. Sunny Moore called her asked if she was still interested in doing techno with him and of course she remembered the night her, sunny, and Oli stayed up until sun rise making silly music, so she said yes that she would love too. Her modeling contract got back up quickly; there were articles of her online and in magazines. “The Sleeping Beauty of the Music Industry.” Jeremy had asked her to fly out soon and sing on the record with him. She would be getting to do warped tour this year with BMTH, She took her job back immediately as AA’s tour manager, she pulled a few strings and got AA a few dates in warped, but they would have to pay for everything.

“Sierra?” Oli called for her from the living room and she hoped up out of bed and came down the hallway. He stopped her at the end.

“I ‘ave a surprise for you… Your asshole brother!”

She ran past him quickly and out the front door, in her undies and a t-shirt. She ran to him and he opened his arms and caught her. She cried and hugged him so tightly. His hair was long and it made her laugh.

“Can I cut your hair off?!” She hadn’t let go of him yet.

He laughed and set her down. “You ‘aven’t seen me in a year an’ the firs’ thing tha’ comes to mind is can you cut my ‘air?!”

“Yes! Please let me it looks so much better I promise.” She looked over to see Ben, he waved and she smiled. She still remembered her dream. She hugged him only for a second and walked into the house with Danny and Ben in tow. She led Danny to the kitchen and made him sit down.

“Are you gonna let me cut it?”

“Go for it.”

She grabbed a pair of scissors and cut a piece off, she smiled. She was happy.

It was all a dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yee Yee. It MIGHT change just give me time, I've already got it worked out and I know you'll like it so if you dont like this right now JUST WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT STOP READING BECAUSE OF THIS CHAPTER PLEASE!!!!!!! Understand what this whole chapter is. Is it real or not? Is everything REALLY okay? And just going to go back to normal? Is it really Feb 2010? Lol I love you guys, you'll figure it out