‹ Prequel: Kids With Guns
Sequel: False Paradise.
Status: Active.

Rhinestone Eyes.

Nineteen.

(Yes this is real, he is really back and very much alive.)

XXX

February 5th, 2011,

Sierra drove the car quietly. Oliver in the passenger seat looking out the window.

“Are you alright?” Sierra asked.

Oliver nodded his head and let out a sigh.

“Are you sure?”

Oliver looked at her for a moment. Realizing how sad, tired, and worried she looked.

“You look sad…”

“I do?” She asked

“And tired… You look like you haven’t slept in weeks.”

“Well… I haven’t slept well in weeks.”

“Why?”

“I’ve been up there with you every night. This is my first time to leave the hospital since they took you in.”

“Why would you stay with me…? And never leave? You’ve left before.”

Sierra looked at the road in front of her, unusually not busy. Hardly any traffic.

“I love you. I can’t stay mad at you. I’ve never been able to. I always end up missing you. Or feeling stupid for leaving.”

He smiled and looked out the window.

“I love you too.”

“I know you do baby.”

“I didn’t do it to make you feel bad. I did it because I thought you were really gone this time. I tried so hard to live without you. I left her after you left me. Every day I pretended that everything was okay.”

“I know. I saw.”

“Where are we going?”

“We’re going to our house.”

“Can’t we go to Matt’s house?”

“Why should we?”

“Because our [url=http://theadventuresofoliversykes.com/post/7424763823/move-into-my-new-house-this-week-fuck-yes-who [/url] is a fucking mess.”

“What did you do?”

“Destroyed it… Downstairs atleast.”

“Why?”

“I was pissed. It was when you left. I didn’t go to stay with Matt and Tom until they made me leave our house.”

“What did you do though?”

“After you and Danny left I threw everything everywhere and tore the pictures off of the wall. I threw a fit because I’m a pussy.”

She didn’t reply but drove down the quiet streets that led to their home.

Soon they pulled into the drive way. She turned the car off and they sat in the car for a moment.

“It’s cold outside…” Oliver said.

“I know it is.”

“Atleast you have a jacket.”

“You do too. And it’s not like it matters I still have a key and it’s five steps away.”

She opened her door and walked up to the walk way waiting for him to follow her. He eventually got out of the car and followed, he took her hand and they walked to the houses front door. She fumbled in her pockets looking for her keys when she finally found them she unlocked the door and they both ran in.

“See it’s messy and just cold here, can we please go to Matt’s house?”

“Not yet.” She flipped the living room light on and laughed. “You did this? Did you turn into the hulk for a moment?”

They both laughed.

“Come here.” She nearly whispered.
He took a few steps between them and closed the space.

“What?” He whispered too.

“I missed you.” She hugged him and he held her back.

“I missed you too. I had a ridiculous dream while I was out that you and Ben stayed together and had twins and that Danny’s stupid baby mama finally came around.”

“Well Jess did come around actually.”

“Oh, I’m sure that went well.”

“Oh hush.”

“Can we just go lie down… and cuddle up together and not get out of bed until someone comes to look for us?”

“Sounds fine to me.”

XXX

February 6th, 2011. 10:08 a.m.

Sierra’s phone was buzzing on the night stand next to her. She reached over and answered. It was Matt.

“Hello?”

“Where are you and when did he wake up?”

“Yesterday, and were at our house.”

“Well it would be awfully peachy of you to let us know that he isn’t dead.”

“Well he obviously isn’t”

“Then I guess I should let you know that I told him everything about us when he was staying here.”

“You did?”

“I did. He isn’t mad… Well he wasn’t mad. He said it made sense that it would have happened anyway. Can you just get him in the car and bring him over here so we can see him?”

He hung up the phone and Sierra felt like he hated her. She bit her bottom lip and turned around to see him awake.

“Who was it?”

“… It was Matt.”

He glanced at her body and away from her and then back at her.

“What did he want?”

“They want to see you. They know that you’re awake.”

“He told me.”

“What?”

“He told me about you two.”

“Oh I know… He told me that he told you.”

“I’m not mad… Really I’m not. But I am surprised that you didn’t leave me for him. Atleast he’s never raised a hand to you.”

“Well… He’s kind of like a little boy.”

“When he told me we talked about you.”

“What about me?”

“How…” He shook his head. “How beautiful you are. How perfect your skin is and how great you look naked… And of course how sweet that pussy is.” He winked, she smiled.

“Of course is right. You two are perverts!”

“I wouldn’t say that. I would say that we were right however.”

“Well thank you… I guess.”

He smiled and pulled her back down.

“Why don’t you let me see if it’s still ripe…? And sweet?”

“We have some where to be mister happy pants.”

He pushed her back into the pillows and kissed her.

“They can wait for me a little bit longer.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:3