‹ Prequel: Kids With Guns
Sequel: False Paradise.
Status: Active.

Rhinestone Eyes.

Prologue.

On March 23rd Sierra recorded an EP album featuring Jeremy McKinnon, Lily Allen, and of course Danny. Soon Sierra started to model for online stores, including Drop Dead. She is still the tour manager for Asking Alexandria as she has dropped her other positions with the band. She no longer controls their music videos, magazine interviews, photo shoots, clothing designs, or albums.

In mid-April Oliver was caught talking to another girl, it was soon discovered that this girl was pregnant with his child; this ended the relationship of Sierra and Oliver. She moved out of his house and into Danny’s apartment with Tommy and Neveah. Shortly after the split up Sierra and Jeremy started to talk again. Sierra soon became the tour manager for A Day to Remember as well.

On June 24th 2011 both bands started The Vans Warped Tour in Dallas, both on the headlining stage. Sierra met Andy but did not once do drugs with him. They got along quite well and became friends. He was interested in dating her but never approached the idea because he thought Sierra and Jeremy were together.

On July 14th, 2011 Sierra went to court for the custody of Tommy. She eventually on August 20th, 2011 got full custody. Oliver was allowed to have Tommy every other weekend, holiday, and birthday.

During warped tour Sierra was asked to feature in Promises by Nero.

Sierra and Jeremy were eventually married. They reside in London England year round, except for during the summer when they live in Ocala Florida. Eventually Asking Alexandria was no longer a band. Bring me The Horizon remained a band topping charts until January 2019. Oliver overdosed on pain killers while Tommy was with him. Tommy made the 911 call. Tommy was only 13.

Danny never married Jess, mostly because Jess left him and Hayden. Danny now lives next door to Sierra and Jeremy with Hayden. Danny is not married nor is he seeing anyone.

Tommy took ownership of the Drop Dead franchise when he was 16 years old. He’s a very talented young man. He plays drums, guitar, and can also sing. He is an artist and makes ‘home kept dubstep’ He’s very unhappy on the inside but his younger cousin Hayden remains jealous of him because Danny mostly spends time with Tommy.

Tom and Matt are still a big part of Tommy’s life, as is his grandfather Ian. Carol passed away three months after Oli.

Sierra is trying to be happy, and take care of her children. Tommy of course receives more attention than Neveah does. Neveah is currently eleven years old going on twelve. She is an up and growing young model.

A Day to Remember is no longer a band but money is still made off of albums and merchandise. Sierra is now the head of admissions at Sumerian Records, and has her own music TV show. And will be receiving half cuts from the Drop Dead franchise until Tommy is 18 years old.

Sierra has written three books about the things that she has experienced in her life, and also has a biography which is also sold in a package with the biography of Danny Worsnop and Asking Alexandria.

XXX

Tommy's story, False Paradise is coming soon!
Expect it January, 10th, 2012.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys so much for sticking with us! It means alot that I had you all by my side this whole time and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
Love you guys!