‹ Prequel: Kids With Guns
Sequel: False Paradise.
Status: Active.

Rhinestone Eyes.

Three

May 25, 2011 Wednesday.
4:05 P.M.

Sierra was lying in bed, as she had been all day watching TV mindlessly. She looked up from the TV when she heard Danny yelling. She wondered what was going on and got up slowly, not really wanting to leave the bed.
She opened the door, walking down the stairs and peered around the corner, Madison was crying and Danny was leaning on the counter looking extremely pissed off.

“I’m sorry Danny.”

He didn’t answer her but started to sarcastically smile.
At first Sierra thought Madison had cheated on him or something. She couldn’t see Madison but she could her sniffing in little cries.

“Ge’ rid of it, or I’ll leave you.”

It was quiet for a while then Madison cried again aloud. “Wha?! Yeh kidding righ’?”

“No.” He looked in her direction not changing his facial expression.

“Danny! No!”

“Then pack yeh shi’ an’ ge’ ou’.”

“No, Danny please ‘m 19! I ‘ave no one else to go to.”

“Simple fucking solution yeh idiot! Ge’. Rid. Of. It. Now.”

Sierra walked out of her and Ben’s room completely and walked into the kitchen. Danny looked over at her and then at the floor. Madison had mascara running down both cheeks. She wiped some away smearing it across her cheek.

“W’as goin’ on?”

Madison sniffed again and looked over Danny, causing Sierra to turn around and look at him as well.
He just looked at both of them not saying a word,

“I said w’as goin’ on Danny!”

“Don’ fuckin’ yell at me.”

“Don’t fucking talk to me like tha’ wha’ the fuck is goin’ on!”

He looked away from her and sighed, Madison sniffed again and Sierra hugged her.

“Come outside? We can talk.” She felt Madison nod into her neck and they walked outside together. Behind them Danny threw something that shattered against the wall but they ignored it and went outside, sitting down on the back patio.

“Madison?”

She looked up at Sierra still trying to wipe the black mess from her face. She took a deep breath and looked down.

“I’m pregnant… ‘E wan’s me to ge’ rid of it.”

Sierra looked through the window to see Danny sitting at the counter with the whole bottle of Jack next to him and open.

“Ow’ long ‘ave you known?”

“Abou’ two weeks… This is exactly why I was afrai’ to tell ‘im. I don’ wan’ ‘im to leave me Sierra… I-I really like Danny.”

“I know… An’ ‘m really sorry to tell you tha’ ‘e isn’t going to man up abou’ it.”

Madison let out another sob and buried her face in her hands.

“Do you want to keep the baby?”

“I uh… I don’t know.

Danny walked outside with a cigarette in his hand.

“I’s not happening, ‘M not gonna be a dad, not now not eva.”

“Well this is twice now or possibly more because you’re such a whore… Maybe it’s a sign.”

“Fuck that!”

“You can smoke in the house… I think you can go now, let us talk.”

“It’s not your problem.”

“It will be in nine months, when I have to take care of a kid that isn’t mine.”

“That’s bull shit, because in nine months we won’t know who she is anymore.”

Madison started to cry again.”

“GO! NOW! You’ve done enough!”

“I’m being serious Madison. I’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready go and take the trash out.”
Sierra stood up and slapped him as hard as she could.

“I SAID GO!”

He didn’t say anything but just walked back into the house.

“Your wife is a cunt!” Sierra looked in after him because that meant that Ben was home.

“Woah, dude. She’s yeh sister.”

“So fuckin’ what.”

When Ben saw Sierra standing in the door way he smiled and walked to her hugging her tightly.

“Yeh out of bed.” He kissed her and she kissed back.

“What’s wrong with Madi?”

“My asshole brother. She’s pregnant…” Ben’s eyes got wide and he looked at the crying girl.

“E wan’s ‘er to get rid of it… Or he’ll leave her…”

“Jesus Christ Danny!” Ben yelled into the house.

“I’ll do it!” Madison said getting up and pushing past Ben and Sierra and into the house where Danny was sitting at the counter… Again.

“Come on let’s go.”

He smiled and kissed her. Madison smiled and Danny grabbed his keys and they left.
Sierra got a horrible feeling in her stomach.

“Can you believe him?”

“It isn’t the first time ‘es done this Sierra.”

“Really?”

“He did it with Jess too.”

“Jess was pregnant?! Oh my God are you serious?”

“Yeah, she broke up with him like a week later.”

“For that Brittney girl?”

“Yeah… Hopefully Madison doesn’t go looney for the pooney.”