‹ Prequel: Kids With Guns
Sequel: False Paradise.
Status: Active.

Rhinestone Eyes.

Five

June 15, 2011 Monday.

So far Madison hadn’t left Danny, and Sierra had definitely adopted a new lifestyle.
Drinking, smoking with Matt, and partying. But really it fit right in with the scene that she was living in so it wasn’t really noticeable to anyone but Ben. Just five days after she had been fighting with Danny they were best friends again, and now it was a bit alarming since she was downing 40’s of Jack faster than he could, not my a lot but one last drink. Now she was partying more than they could handle.

She was starting to have requests for her to mix music, of being featured in other albums and she was taking it up of course, more money for her. She had even been offered by a record lable to go on her own and become a dubstep DJ; she was taking her time on that one considering she didn’t have a DJ name yet.

Along with featuring in songs came more partying and drugs came back into sight, Sierra and Danny jumped on that train, and Ben wasn’t too far behind. Before long Madison and the other guys jumped on the same train. People didn’t like them so much anymore; of course their fans didn’t care, but Jeremy? He wasn’t talking to her anymore. She hadn’t even asked Carol if Tommy could come back. May even stopped talking to her and stopped trying to talk to Danny too. May thought that they had just gone through a phase in high school but now it was more extreme.

Warped tour was right around the corner and they were all going to stay in Dallas right now going to stay with the guys from Black Veil Brides who were more than happy to party with them, Andy was already friends with Danny, and had only heard about Sierra from other bands that she had worked with, he had looked her up on Google, and had to admit that he had a fancy for her, he didn’t know that she was married, like most people that hadn’t gone to the wedding. Today he would be meeting her.

XXX

They were all hung over, and tired, it was 7 am after all. Sierra’s make up was smudged around her eyes; her hair was long, falling around her shoulders, her red roots growing in only slightly. Her lip ring was missing it’s ball and her Monroe was a too big ring, stinging slightly, she was wearing booty shorts, a revealing tank top, and black heels, that made her almost as tall as Ben. And the heels making her hips sway more than they naturally did. With every step she took her breast would bounce making Ben almost fall over from staring. Danny was slightly in front of Sierra with Madison. But Andy had a perfect view of her. All the bracelets littering her wrists, multiple rings on her hands. One of his friends patted his back.

“That’s her. God damn.”
He only smiled and continued to watch her.

The closer she got the more he noticed the features that she shared with Danny.
But she was still beautiful, he didn’t really believe that they were twins at first but now he had to.

Danny turned and said something to her and she laughed, and then smiled. There was another feature they shared.

Danny hugged Andy when they finally reached them. Sierra just stood and smiled at how happy Danny was. James reached up and slapped Sierra hard on the bum making her eyes get wide and she turned around quickly and slapped at him but missed. Ben broke out into laughter, not really caring that James had touched her like that. Everyone introduced themselves except for Sierra who was standing off to the side talking to James and Ben. Andy and Danny were talking as well. Danny noticed that Andy kept looking at Sierra.

“Do yeh wan’ to meet ‘er?’

“Uh. Yeah, of course.”

“Ey dirty whore!” Sierra turned around and looked at Danny.

“Wha?!”

“Come ‘ere!” He motioned for her to come over to him and she did as he asked.

“Wha tha fuck do yeh wan?”

“I want you to no’ be such a cunt and say hi to Andy.” Andy looked confused and out of place.

“He’s jus’ kidding… If ‘e was bein’ serious I woul’ ‘ave kicked his ass?”

“Yeah… Of course, that makes sense.”

Danny looked over at him and snapped his fingers trying to get him to look up seeing where his eyes had landed.

“Excuse me… But me face is up ‘ere!”

He then looked up and bit his lip.

“Uh sorry.”

“No don’ be sorry, yeh jus’ cute over ‘ere thinkin’ yeh actually ‘ad the chance to sleep with me. Yeh see I don’ like American’s, I don’ like little boys, and I woul’ never sleep with a guy who wore more make up than I did… An’ I guess yeh ignored the HUGE wedding ring on my hand yeah?”

She walked away and Danny smiled at Andy.

“She’s angle right?”

“She’s a bitch actually.”

“Woah… Dude no’ cool. She’s my sister don’ call ‘er a bitch if yeh wan’ us to be friends.”

“Oh sorry! That didn’t just happen I guess!”

“Don’ worry abou’ it, she’s married anyway nothin’ would’a ‘appened.”

“Maybe she should be at home with her husband then.”

“I’m right here!” Ben waved at him and Andy looked at Danny.

“Really?”

“Yes really!”

“She’s too pr… Never mind.”

“Good call keeping that to yourself. Let’s go now yeah? ‘M still kinda drunk… This is no ‘ang over.”

Andy laughed and they all got their bags and things and followed out to the car.

XXX

11:35 PM.

It was time for bed for everyone else but, everyone here was getting ready to hit the club and drink until they passé the fuck out. Atleast that was what Sierra was determined to do. She had put on a sexy bra and was wearing a thin see through shirt that was v neck down to her pierced navel, a pair of black tight skinny jeans and her normal black heels, with too much eye shadow, but everyone had to admit that Sierra always had her way of looking good.

“Are yeh ready baby?” She planted a kiss on Ben’s lips that lasted entirely too long for everyone else to remain comfortable in the small living room. When she pulled her lips away from his he smiled. And stood up from his seat on the couch.

“Yes ‘M ready, bu’ not for a party!” Everyone laughed that got the joke and Danny pretended to vomit, making more laughter come from the room.

There were ten days until Warped Tour and Sierra was going to make them last, but she had to admit seeing Jeremy was going to be awkward… Seeing Josh, and Shellnutt, Neil. It would all be awkward and for a slight moment she missed the life she had when she was in Florida two years ago.

XXX

Everything seemed like it would be okay to Ben, he didn’t want her doing drugs anymore and he definitely didn’t want to go along for the ride. They had only been back to the house they were staying in for an hour at most. Ben and Sierra got to take the guest room because it had the biggest bed and after all they were married, so Danny and Madison got the fold out couch bed, but neither of them were complaining, everyone in the house could hear them having sex so apparently it didn’t matter where they slept.

Sierra was curled up with Ben holding her, all her make up washed off and the smell of alcohol went down the drain with the dirty shower water. That’s when Ben and Sierra had their own ‘alone time’ in the shower hoping they couldn’t be heard but of course they received a few complaints, not as many as Danny and Madison would get in the morning though.

“Sierra?”

“Hmm?”

“We nee’ to stop the partyin’ so much…please?”

“Okay…” She kissed him lightly and made him smile.

“Say tha’ yeh promise, we won’t go out tomorrow. Me an’ you’ll stay ‘ere and jus’ be together?”

“I promise baby. I love you and if it will make you happy then I can do it.”

“I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update, our internet was acting up/:

1. Which out of the series is your favorite(so far including Rhinestone)?
2. What is your favorite funny scene from ALL three of the stories(so far including Rhinestone)?
3. What is your favorite dramatic scene from ALL three of the stories(so far including Rhinestone)
4. Who is your favorite character(s) and couple(so far including Rhinestone)?
5. What is your favorite fight scene from ALL three (so far including Rhinestone)?