‹ Prequel: Kids With Guns
Sequel: False Paradise.
Status: Active.

Rhinestone Eyes.

Nine.

June 29, 2011.
8:24 AM.

“Okay… So were agreed? No drugs… For res’ o’ your life, an’ no drinking atleast for the rest of this tour?”

Sierra rubbed her eyes and held in a heavy yawn.

“I can’ drink but you can?”

Danny looked over at Ben who was sitting next to Sierra causing her look over at him. He smiled a weak smile.

“Well?” Danny asked him.

“I wan’ to help you… So I won’ drink either… No’ until we ge’ ‘ome atleast.”

Sierra looked down and nodded her head, causing Danny to smile.

“I don’ like this. I’ll agree to no’ doin’ drugs, bu’ you can’t no’ let me drink.”

“No drinking or no deal… It as easy as tha’.” Danny said with a sharp tone.

Sierra thought for a little bit and then looked at Ben and back over to Danny. Ben was looking down waiting for her to answer and trying not to make eye contact with her, but Danny just looked at her.
Sierra didn’t look away but she pretended to smile.

“Okay… Fine. I’ll do it.”

Ban and Danny both smiled, getting up from the table.

“So I can go back to bed then?”

“Yes… Both of you can… I wan’ to smoke an’ I wan’ to be alone.”

“Cigarette?” Danny asked.

“Yes…”

“Alrigh’. Jus’ come to bed whenever yeh ge’ done?” Ben asked her.

“If I’m still tired aye?”

He smiled at her and went to lie back down. What they didn’ know was that yesterday when she went ‘to visit with Jeremy’. She went to hang out with Andy, get high and take the tobacco out of her cigarettes and mix it weed, carefully putting it back into the cigarettes.

Sierra made her way outside in only a t-shirt and panties. She sat down on the last step of the door and started to smoke her special cigarette. It was a windy day, slightly over cast, small drops of rain fell every once in a while. The wind wiped Sierra’s long hair around her face, making it hard to light the cigarette. She got up and walked around to the back side of the bus to block the wind and lit the cigarette. She looked around at the surrounding buses and noticed that both D.R.U.G.S and Black Veil Brides buses were in walking distance. Maybe twenty or thirty feet away from her. It was still dark enough outside to see a light come on, on the BVB bus. She inhaled another puff of smoke and started to walk toward the bus. The wind was still strong and the little rain drops had become bigger and more frequent. She stood on her tippy toes and knocked on the door lightly.

Luckily for her Andy was the one that opened the door and it appeared that everyone else was still asleep.

“Do you need something?”

“O’ course I do. Don’ I always need something when I talk to you?”

XXX

Sierra was back on the bus now and everyone was still asleep. Andy had given her a small rock of cocaine… In exchange for nothing. She fixed her hair and make-up and got an outfit.

She went into the ‘kitchen’ and poured out several water bottles filling them with straight vodka, and a little sprinkle of cocaine. She put them back into the refrigerator and went back into the bathroom. She dug all of her nails on her right hand into the little rock Andy had given her and she also took and smeared some of the substance on her gums and decided to take a bump while she was at it. There was a knock on the door and she quickly hid the rock in her make up bag and opened the door.

It was only Madison.

“Wha’ are you so dressed up fo’?”

“Jus’ getting’ the day started early is all.”

“Oh…”
Madison squinted her eyes at Sierra.

“Wha’?”

“Your nose… Yeh bleedin’… An’ don’t think tha’ I don’t know why. You really should stop.”

“Oh you think tha’ because ya fuckin’ my brother tha’ you ge’ a say in what I do now? I don’ care whose dick yeh suck now ge’ out of my way.”

“You don’ ‘ave to be a bitch.”

“Oh ‘m sorry wha’ age did yeh ge’ started at?”

“NOT SIXTEEN! I los’ my virginity to him! Oh sorry I meant not FIFTEEN!”

Sierra didn’t say anything but gave Madison the meanest look the poor girl had ever seen. Madison started to get goose bumps from the dead stare. Not a moment passed until everyone was awake, Danny was behind Madison and grabbed her around her waist pulling her back and lightly pushing her out of the door way.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?”

“Yeh girlfriend is a fuckin’ cunt Danny.”

“No she isn’.” He laughed. “You are! And you’re a drug addict on top of that. Do you think it’s cute?”

Ben and Sam stayed in the bunk area but James and Cameron went outside. They usually did when a fight was about to start, which was entirely too much here lately.

“Im no’ a fuckin’ drug addict Danny.”

“Yes… You are. I go’ over it… Bu’ you… You’re the one tha’ should be afraid to turn like dad.”

Sierra pulled tears back and hit Danny as hard as she could, which surprisingly knocked him back she went to walk outside but he got up and tried to pull her down by her hair but she pushed him.

“You’re already like him! You’re the same person!”

“Don’t fuckin’ touch me!”

At this point Sam was trying to hold Danny back but was failing miserably while Ben stood by and watched what he called his family fall apart.
When glass shattered on the floor James and Cameron were quick to be back on the bus, Madison was crying and Alan finally decided that he needed to help stop it but when he got in the room he only watched. Sierra was down on the ground and her hands were palms down in the shattered vodka bottles glass. She pushed herself of the ground and slapped Danny as hard as she could, the glass broke skin and Ben pulled Danny back onto the ground. James and Cam tried to calm him down but he kept screaming at her.

“Wha’ the fuck is wrong with you?! You aren’ the person I married!”

Ben and Sierra just stood looking at eachother, he was on the verge of tears and she wanted to slap him too. After an eerie silence she looked him cold in the eyes.

“I don’ love you.”

Ben felt like his breath had literally been taken from his body. His heart beat so deep that he felt it in his feet; he watched her walk off the bus and fell to the ground. Sam helped him up and noticed that tears were streaming down his cheeks. Even Danny had never seen him cry before. James ran to the door and tried to follow her, when he saw where she had gone he lost almost all hope in her coming back.
James walked back onto the bus and just had to look at Danny and he immediately knew where she had gone.

“This is me all over again… I never noticed how much shit I put you guys through until now, when it’s someone you love you jus’ feel helpless.”

XXX

“No just stay still I almost have it.” Andy whispered to Sierra is the dim lit bathroom. She took in a deep breath and looked away. While she was looking away he poured vodka into her hand and she pulled it away quickly.

“You need to clean it?”

She nodded and sat back down letting him take her other hand.

“Do you want to tell me what happened?” He asked while he just looked at her hand. He looked up and wiped away a little bit of make-up from under her eye with his thumb.

“You’ve been crying… A lot. You were crying when you burst in the door and almost scared the shit out of all of us… What happened?”

She shook her head and looked down.

“Alright…” He looked back down at her hand and started to remove pieces of glass. “This one isn’t as bad at the other one…”

He looked up at her but she still didn’t respond.

“You obviously got in a fight… Busted lip… Glass in both hands.” He looked up at her again and then back down. He didn’t know why he was expecting her to respond. After all he knew she didn’t like him.

“Do you want to look at it?” She shook her head.

He poured vodka onto that hand as well. He let out a loud sigh causing Sierra to look at him.
He smiled at her. And she looked down again.

“Why did you come to me? You have so many friends that are here and you come to me?”

She looked back up at him and looked back down.

“Hello?”

“Because…”

He held his breath waiting for the answer that he wanted to hear from her.

“Because. Your kind cute I guess.”

He smiled.

“But you’re married.”

She stood up and got closer to him.

“I may be… Bu’ tha’ doesn’t mean that ‘m loyal.”

He smiled again.

“Come here.”

She followed him into the back of the bus, where she only got a glimpse of the back room they had, that didn’t have sound equipment, but a bed. He heart sank a little bit when he closed the door and turned the light out. When he grabbed her around the waist and kissed her, she forgot all about it. She just wanted to be with him because he was the closest to Oli she would be getting.

He reminded her of Oli, the way the acted, how he was weird, and mean but sweet when he needed to be… And he gave her drugs.
♠ ♠ ♠
uh-oh.