Still Not Quite Enough

Chapter 18

It was day that me and the band would drive too Michigan to move in with the band since we had already sold the house a beautiful family with three kids. I knew it would be kinda hard since we took Kiara with us she would be restless in the van but we had taken her to Chicago in the past many times and she was fine. Devin decided to drive and Brent in the passenger seat while Jeff and Jimmy in the row and Zach sat by me along with Andy. I was listening to my iPod when Zach tapped me on the shoulder and asked,
"what are you listening to?"

"Oh um this awesome band called I See Stars. Have you ever heard of them?" I responded.

"No I have never heard of them. What is your favorite song?"

"Well on 3D it's The Big Bad Wolf but from End of the world party it's over it."

"Oh those are some cool names" he said "So do you think anyone is cute in that band?"

"Yes! Actually I'm dating the bassist"

"Get out! I'm jealous of him!"

I blushed a little and looked at Jeff who was laughing with Jimmy, Devin and Brent and I looked back to Zach and smiled and I offered to share my headphones with him and he agreed. So for about ten miles we listened to a lot of Saosin and The Used and just talked about my new life in Michigan. At the next rest stop I took Kiara to see if she needed to go pee and Zach got out of the van came over to me and lit a cigarette and told me about how much he loved my dog and glad she was coming with us. I saw Jeff come out and asked him to borrow his phone because for some stupid reason I left my phone my luggage and it was under everything in the back of the van and I didn't want to dig it out. When I grabbed it from him I saw a text that came up from my sister that said 'I miss you too, boo.' So I went through his messages and saw various texts between them two one in particular caught my eye that read 'Hey come to my room, I need to talk to you about us.'
"What the fuck is this Jeff?!" I yelled.

"It's....um.....nothing." he stuttered.

"Well it doesn't look like nothing!"

"Ok we had to talk."

"About what? and why is she calling you boo?"

"um. because she fell for me I guess."

"What do you mean she fell for you? Did you do anything with her?"

"Okay I didn't mean for it to happen she kissed me and I didn't stop it..."

"Wait what? You two kissed? Is that all that happened?"

"Yes I swear, it won't happen again!"

"Your damn right it won't not with me cuz I'm breaking it off!" I yelled and threw his phone at him. After that I ran over to Zach and he threw his arms around me and he kissed me on the head and he squeezed me tighter and tighter we had only been driving for about an hour and still had three hours to go so I sat with Zach the whole time and when I decided to lay down I laid my head on his lap and my legs stretched out on the seat cuz we had the whole seat to ourselves I ended falling asleep like that with Zach gently stroking my hair. I woke up to a huge house and knew i was at my new home.