Still Not Quite Enough

Chapter 19

I had my room on the second floor right across the hall from Zach, the screamer and keyboardist, and also one of the sweetest guys I have ever met. I had brought all my bags in all I needed was my bed and dresser which was in a trailer attached to the 15 passenger van so the guys offered to bring it up to my room while I unpacked my luggage. I rummaged through all my stuff to find my phone and I finally found it in the third and last bag I looked through in the side pouch and found six text messages three from Rochelle two from Zach and one from Maya. The three from Rochelle said 'How's the trip?' and two I'm sorry' ones. The one from Maya read 'i miss you call me.' And the last one from Zach said 'if you need anything I'm here....right across the hall,' I smiled and let out a little laugh.
"Hey Zach! Can you come here real fast?" I yelled.

"Yes my lady! What can do ya for?" he asked.

"Um number one I just need a hug" I replied "and number two can you help me unpack some of my stuff.

"Yes of course I can!" he cheerfully replied after a really long tight hug which I really like because Zach always gave the best hugs and I also had a huge crush on him and I had a feeling he felt the same way about me. He both sat down on the floor and looked through some boxes of pictures and some random stuff from my room including my container of bracelets and my pencil holder.
"Hey what should I do with this picture?" He asked.

After I looked at it I realized it was a picture of me and Jeff after staring at it for a few seconds I ripped it in two and said, "That" and we both laughed. After a few moments of silence Zach broke it by saying
"I know you just got out of a relationship like two hours ago but I have had a crush on you since the day we had a meeting at your old house and I wondering if you...."

I cut him off with my lips and I looked deep into his ice blue eyes and they pierced my soul like love was stabbing my heart but it was like the stab of joy and know this sounds cheesy but hey what can a girl IN LOVE do?

"I'm sorry you were saying?" I asked.

"Um I was just gunna ask if you wanted some pie." He said sarcastically and kissed me again.

"What I'm confused are you asking me out?"

"Get over here!"
I laughed got up to shut the door and straddled him on the floor and started to make out and since there was no bed or blankets we couldn't do anything.
"Delivery for Madison Dougall!" I heard the door scream.

"Come in!" I yelled and looked at Zach and kissed him again and made some room for the frame and the mattresses were in the hall.
"So do you need some help bringing in the mattresses?" Devin asked.

"Um no Zach will help me" I replied

"Oh okay you two love birds"

"Thanks guys!"
Zach and I continued to bring my mattress in and put them on my box frame on then my mattress
"We both are not gunna fit on this bed" He said.

"Wow! your right!" We both laughed and then I kissed him and turned around and saw jeff standing there with another one of my bags,
"Well you moved on fast" he said angrily.

"Now you know how I feel" I said back.
After I said that I turned around and kissed Zach on more time and heard footsteps go down the stairs and the front door shut.
"You think he still has feelings for you?" Zach asked.

"Well if he did he wouldn't have kissed my sister" I replied.

"You got a point there beautiful" He said with a smile and kissed me again and we fell on the bed with my head on his chest and we fell asleep like that.