Still Not Quite Enough

Chapter 7

I called my sister to here that mom was in the hospital and that she needs to come so we could talk to the doctor.
"My sister is on her way." I told Devin.
"Ok good she needs to be here," He answered "But how are you doing?"
"Im tired actually."
"You wanna take a little nap before the doc comes back out?"
"Can I lay on your shoulder?"
"You lay anyway your comfortable."
"Ok thanks!"
I kissed him then fell asleep for about 30 minutes.
---
"Madison! Madison wake up the doc is here." Rochelle shook me. The doctor walked down the hallway and I wondered My mom will be just fine shes strong.
"Hello girls." the doctor said "and gentleman."
"Hello" we all said in unison.
"So doctor how is our mother doing?" I asked.
"Your mother lost two layers of skin due to the burn."
"How did this happen?" Rochelle asked.
"Your mom was cooking over the gas stove when her glove caught fire." the doc said "Good thing somebody a fire extinguisher near by and acted fast."
"Wow! Can we see her?" I asked.
"She is resting but you may see her she is in room 23."
"Thank you so much doc." Devin shook his hand walked up the room. It seemed like the ride up the elevator was the quietest and longest ever we were in the lobby and had to go up two floors to get to the room. I was worried to see what my mom looked. We walked down the hallway looking for her room. When we found it me and rochelle were kinda hesitant to walk in the room but we did after five minutes of waiting.
"Well go in." Devin said.
"We will were just worried." I said.
"About what?" he asked.
"The way shes gunna look, ya Know." I said back.
"She gunna look beautiful! Trust me."
"Ok lets go in." I grabbed Rochelle and Devins hand and we walked in together looking down at my mom and looking at her burn all along her arm and part of her hand and shoulder. Her skin was still black and brown burn happen about an hour ago and her skin was still kinda hot. I didnt want to wake her to talk to her so we went to the gift shop to buy her a card and a panda bear she liked those for some reason. In the card we wrote "We will always love no matter what is on your skin. P.S. I will take good care of the restaurant for you."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is probably the shortest chapter. Sorry