Status: Main story.

It Burns So Bright, This Flame Will Never Die.

"You little devil child."

***March 6th, 2014***

"Travis, come here!!" I laughed, following my rambunctious son as he crawled as fast as he could away from me because I was trying to dress him after his bath.

"Muhahaha, gotcha!" He squealed at me as I scooped him up, showering his face with kisses. "Kiss for momma?" I puckered my lips out, but he put his hand on them instead. "Fine. I see how it is." I giggled, kissing his chubby baby cheek before taking him back into the master bedroom.

"Let me dress you! You can't sleep in your diaper!" I laughed as he squirmed and rolled around on the big bed Ronnie and I shared. I quickly pulled the little black skull and crossbones t-shirt over his head, struggling to put on the matching pajama pants since he kept kicking his legs around.

"You little devil child." I chuckled when I'd FINALLY dressed him. I picked him up and set him back down on the floor. "Go wreck havoc before bedtime." With that, he crawled away at lightening speed again. I giggled to myself, beginning to fold the huge pile of laundry that was also on the bed.

So, I'm sure you're wondering what all has been going on since Ronnie and I got married. Allow me to bore you with everything;

Just 4 months after getting married, I found out I was pregnant with Travis in April of 2012, which wasn't too big of a shock. Travis was planned, but he kind of wasn't. We knew we wanted a kid together, and we didn't care if we had one now and or 5 years down the road, so we weren't really doing anything to prevent a pregnancy. But it still was a little surprising to find out we'd succeeded in our..."endeavor" so soon after getting married...

So, 9 months later, on January 24th, 2013, I gave birth to him, just after our 1 year anniversary. We celebrated out 2 year anniversary a few months ago, and also celebrated Travis' very first birthday not even 2 months ago.

Falling in Reverse has gotten very popular in the past couple of years, and they've just finished wrapping up their second album, which is going to be released sometime late this summer. Ronnie was in talks of starting a record label when I was around 6 months pregnant, and now we're rapidly approaching the 1 year anniversary of Fiends&Felons Records, which is finally starting to blow up and get recognition.

As for our living situation, Ronnie and I started house-hunting as soon as we found I was pregnant. We didn't move into a house until I was just entering my third trimester, though, because Ronnie wanted to, "take his time and find the perfect house for our new family". We'd (more like I'd) considered going back to Vegas to live, but Ronnie convinced me that it's no place to raise a child, and that we should stay in California, which we ended up doing.

But, not everything was sunshine and rainbows...

Ever since Ronnie started his label, and ever since FIR had become insanely popular and had everyone and every band requesting them to be on so many tours throughout the year, things have been a little...strained. Ronnie's busy. Very, very, VERY busy. From recording the new album, to managing bands, to going into the studio with those bands, to managing his own label, to touring, I felt like we didn't really have much time together. Don't get me wrong, now; he's home every night when he's not touring, and he takes Travis and I with him when he is, but...he's so busy with his business and his band, sometimes I think he cares more about that than his fairly-new family he's started.

But maybe I'm just being selfish. He's told me that before himself, during one of our fights. He tries to reassure me that "nothing will ever come in between us", but I don't believe that. He seems to focus more on his work than his wife and child, and I don't want to hear Travis say in a few years, "Daddy doesn't pay attention to me", or, "Why is Daddy gone all the time?". It'd rip me apart if he ever thought his Dad cared more about his band and his work than him.

"Dada!" I smiled slightly as I heard Trav exclaim this, followed by a door closing and Ronnie talking excitedly to him.

"Where's your momma?" I heard him ask, followed by Travis' giggles.

"In here!" I called. In a matter of seconds I heard his footsteps coming down the hallway. "There's momma! We found her!" I turned around and laughed as I saw Ronnie and Travis both throwing their arm in the air, their faces resembling the "8D" smiley.

"Hey baby." He smiled, leaning in and giving me a quick kiss. Trav cooed as we kissed, making us both laugh as he clapped his little hands together.

"So what'd you and momma do today?" He asked, bouncing our son slightly and smiling down at him.

"Played our usual game of, "Let's See What Kind Of Trouble Travis Is Getting Into Now". What else." I snorted, pinching Travis's cheek, making his face scrunch up cutely like his dad's.

"You're a little hellraiser, aren't you?" Ronnie grinned, giving him a high-five.

"Well look who his father is!" I laughed. His grin only got bigger as he nodded, making Trav copy him until they were both practically headbanging.

"It scares me how alike you two are." I giggled.

They went back out to the family room as I finished up folding and putting away all of the laundry. I walked out and down the hallway to go and join them, to see Travisquickly falling asleep on Ronnie's shoulder as he walked around, bouncing him lightly and rubbing his back soothingly. I "aww"d out loud quietly, catching Ronnie's attention. He smiled at me. "I think someone's ready for bed." He chuckled as Travis buried his face in his dad's tattooed neck, probably to shield his eyes from the light.

We walked down the hall again, this time into Trav's room. He gently set him down in his crib, pulling his red blanket over him and handing him his favorite stuffed dog. Travis smiled sleepily at both of us.

"Night, little dude." Ronnie leaned down, kissing his forehead and mussing his hair lightly. "Love you." I did the same thing, making sure to tuck him in a little. I turned his nightlight on before we both walked out, Ronnie quietly closing the door behind us.

"So what'd you do today?" I asked as we went into the kitchen, both of us heading for the fridge and grabbing a pop.

"Work. Record label. Producing. Album. Managing." He spoke like a caveman, making me laugh. "I swear to God, if I hear any of those words one more time, I'm chopping my own head off."

"Don't forget tour." I snickered. He groaned, but then laughed slightly. "We're just gonna be on tour for a year straight once the second album comes out, it's insane."

"When's the release date?" I yawned, scratching my head.

"August 13th." I nodded, sitting down at the kitchen island. "It's gonna be a crazy fall and winter, I can definitely say that." He sighed, leaning against the counter and crossing his arms over his chest. I nodded again, my mind wondering off to the thoughts of being so busy, once again.

"Scarlet." I blinked and turned my head to look at Ronnie as he said my name loudly. He looked at me funny, chuckling. "What were you thinking about?"

"Life." I sighed. "How busy we are. How crazy our lives are." He shrugged, smirking. "Comes with the territory of marrying a rockstar, babe."

"I didn't expect it to be this chaotic, though." He frowned a little. "You don't...hate all of this, do you?"

"No," I sighed. "It just...I feel like it gets in the way sometimes."

Or all the time.

"Gets in the way of what?" He asked. I motioned between me and him. "Us. Our family."

"It's not." He said quickly, and almost coldly. I stared at him. "You always think that. But it's not getting in the way."

"You're busy." I mumbled.

"Well really? I have a band and a record label. Did you think I was gonna sit on my ass all day and knit sweaters for you and Travis?" He asked sarcastically. I laughed at how he worded this, making him grin. "We live in LA. We don't need sweaters." I mused. He shook his head at me, still grinning.

"I've said this before, and I'll say it again; nothing will ever get in between us. Ever. Not work, not the band, not anything. You've gotta remember that." I sighed a little, but nodded anyways. "Come here." I smiled, standing up and walking over to him. My arms went around his neck as his went around my middle, my face also burying itself in his neck like our son had done.

"I love you." I mumbled into his neck, breathing in the scent of his cologne.

"I love you too, baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
First...chappie...is...UP! -pumps fist in the air-
And let me just say that I love all 60 of you that have already subscribed. I just...
we're all gettin' married. That's it.

Thank you to Katie, xFallingFasterx, hachie, and Forever.Gone for commenting before I even posted the first chapter! Love youuuuu!!!

NOW COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE FIRST CHAPTER. >D