Status: Main story.

It Burns So Bright, This Flame Will Never Die.

"*** YEAH FOR MY LITTLE SWIMMERS!"

***Ronnie's POV, next day***

We'd just finished up the meeting, it took three freakin' hours to figure out everything that was gonna happen for the rest of this year.

"You wanna go get dinner, Radke?" Elvis asked when the three of us stood up. "You too, Sal." I shrugged and Sally smiled at me. "Sure, I haven't eaten anything since before the meeting. I'm starving."

"Alright, let me go take care of one thing, I'll be back in a few." He grabbed some papers off of the table and walked out, closing the door behind him.

"So, care to tell me what that little text you sent me earlier today was all about?" Sally smiled. I smirked.

"All I said was I couldn't wait for the meeting," She raised her eyebrow, still smiling. "so I could see you."

"Oh really?" Her smile turned into a smirk like my own, and I nodded. "Why's that?" I shrugged again. "I like being around you."

"Is that why you hired me as your personal assistant, then?" I chuckled. "Maybe. So that way I could be around you more often."

"How sweet." She cooed. We fell silent for a minute, and I caught her looking me up and down. "Like what you see?" I grinned. She blushed, making me laugh. "Maybe."

"Maybe I like what I see, too." I winked. She blushed heavily, and looked relieved to see Elvis come back in.

"So, where to?"

$$$

***Scarlet's POV***

"So how excited do you think he's gonna be?" Derek grinned at me. I laughed. "He'll probably piss his pants from excitement, this is all he's been wanting lately."

"I still think we should film his reaction secretly." I laughed again at his suggestion. "Well, he's fuckin' hilarious when he's excited! Shit, he'll probably burst out into some sort of a broadway singing and dancing when you tell him!"

"Maybe!" I giggled.

I looked towards the door as Ronnie walked in. He raised his eyebrow at Derek, who was grinning like a mad man. "Yay! You're home!" I cooed. I walked over and hugged him, to which he hesitated for a second, but returned it anyways. "Hey babe." He smiled. Something was making me suspicious already. He didn't seem...right.

"Well, I'm gonna go back to my place...bye!" Derek grinned, practically racing out of our house. Ronnie looked at me, confused as ever. I giggled and pecked his lips.

"...Why do your lips taste like lipgloss?" I questioned, licking over my own lips. My heart fell into my stomach when he froze and looked at me like a deer caught in headlights. "Ronnie.....what happened?" I asked slowly, backing away from him. He started laughing.

"I'm just fucking with you, babe." He grinned, pulling out a tube of strawberry chapstick from his pants pocket. I narrowed my eyes at him, and he continued to grin. Something wasn't believable about that grin, though.

"Where's Trav?" He asked curiously. "He's over at your Dad's, I asked him to watch him for us for a little bit. He picked him up like, an hour ago." I smiled when he raised his eyebrow at me.

"Why is he watching him...?" Now it was my turn to grin, and he smiled, still looking confused. "Because I have a surprise for you. And no it doesn't have to do with anything sexual, so get your mind out of the gutter." I laughed as he put on a mock-offended facial expression. "Well! I never!"

"How was your lunch with Elvis and Sally?" I smiled.

"Quit beating around the bush and tell me the surprise, Scar." He chuckled. I squealed a little, and he laughed.

"Well, this has been something you've been bugging me about a lot recently..." He nodded. "...and it seems it's all you ever talk about...and I wasn't planning on it, but...I guess I got it for you anyways." I carefully worded it, trying to confuse him even more.

"Mmm-hmmm..." He smiled, his facial expression blank. "Can you guess?"

"......A piano...?" My face resembled the "-.-" smiley when he said this, making him laugh and say, "What?!". "Ronnie, you have not mentioned shit about a piano lately."

"Well, no...but I kinda would like to have one...one day...just tell me already!" He huffed. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his waist, burying my face in his chest. "One more guess, then I'll tell you."

"A kitty?!" He squealed like a little girl, making me start to crack up. "No! You suck at guessing!!"

"WELL THANKS A LOT!" He screeched like a girl, only making me laugh harder. "Just tell me, then!" I tried to calm myself down from laughing, but I was failing miserably. "Tell meeee!" He whined, laughing too and wrapping his arms around my waist. I giggled and pressed my lips to his lovingly.

"I'm pregnant, baby." I mumbled against them, not being able to hold back my crazy grin. He pulled away sharply and stared at me, his eyes bigger than golfballs.

"When?!" I laughed at his question. "Uh...now?"

"No, I mean when...did we create another baby?!" I giggled and buried my face in his neck. "The night you came home from Max's after getting clean, remember?" I purred.

"How could I forget that?" He pulled away again, and this time he had a huge grin on his face. "So you're seriously pregnant again?!" I giggled as I could see him getting ready to burst from joy.

"Yes!"

"FUCK YEAH FOR MY LITTLE SWIMMERS!" I started cracking up as he picked me up, twirling me around. "Oh my god, I love you!" He laughed, setting me down and pressing another kiss to my lips.

"I love you too!" I squealed. I screamed happily when he swooped me up off of my feet and carried me off to the bedroom to..."celebrate".
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god...shittiest and shortest chapter I've written in a while. I don't know what's wrong with me, I can't write worth shit lately. I'm so discouraged! AGHHHH!!! *rips hair out*

But, thank you to Eeemsevenxx, hachie, babygurl94512, Dezi Demize, PonAndZiFan, NickMatthews, Waking-The-Fallen, AkuRoku._., Haysay, shinigamiroulette, sweethearts9, TerriTerror13, muh wifeh, mudbloodangel, and muh baybehgirl Ambi for commenting last chapter! <3