Status: Main story.

It Burns So Bright, This Flame Will Never Die.

"And I'm happy."

***6 MONTHS LATER, DECEMBER 27TH, 2014, Scar's POV***

I stared down at the envelope in my hands, seeing it was from the court. I already knew what it was, and I just felt the biggest weight being lifted off of my shoulders.

I walked into the house with the mail, setting the rest of it on the counter. I sat down at the table with Andy and Travis, where Andy was currently feeding my son some lunch.

"What's that, babe?" He asked curiously, looking at me. I smiled slightly and opened it, grabbing the papers out of it before sliding the envelope over to him. He picked it up and scanned over it for a second, before his eyes widened slightly and he looked at me. I held his gaze for a second before letting my eyes go down to the paper in my hands.

After I'd read over it a couple times, I set it down and leaned back in my chair, running a hand through my hair. "Well, it's finalized. Ronnie and I are divorced."

"Great. So will you marry me?" The look on my face must have been priceless, because Andy started cracking up. "I'm k-kidding...!" He choked out through his laughter. Travis didn't know what the hell was going on, he just looked unamused and like he wanted to eat his damn lunch and then take his nap.

"I almost peed myself." I laughed slightly, putting a hand over my heart. "Jesus, Andy."

"It was a joke." He grinned, going back to attempting to feed Travis, who wanted to feed himself since he kept trying to steal the spoon from Andy.

"You know, he can feed himself, honey." I giggled. "That's why he's getting pissed."

"Well fine!" Andy huffed, handing Travis his food and spoon. "Here, Mr. Independent!" I laughed as he instantly brightened up and started giggling as he fed himself.

"Never feeding you again!" Andy exclaimed, stomping off playfully. Travis looked at me and I shook my head smiling. "He's a weirdo, huh bud?" He nodded dramatically, almost like he was headbanging, all while trying to feed himself.

"You remind me way too much of your daddy." I laughed. I just sat there and watched him feed himself, seeing how fast he's growing up on me. He's already going to be two in less than a month, it was insane. It feels like I just had him only a few months ago.

$$$

"Push, baby. You can do this, I know you can." I threw my head back and cried in pain, Ronnie right next to me. "You literally only have to push 2 more times and he's here."

"I-it hurts s-s-so bad!!" I cried, squeezing his hand as tight as possible. He smiles sadly, smoothing my bangs away from my sweaty forehead and leaning down to press a kiss to it.

"I know it does, but you can do this, I promise." I nod, resting for a few more seconds before bracing myself, taking a huge breath in and pushing as hard as I can.

Murderous screams rip out of my throat, my nails latching into my husband's hand as I try my hardest to bring our baby boy into the world.

"One more and you're done!" The doctor exclaims happily. I fall back onto the bed and shake my head, crying even harder now, even though I was sure that wasn't possible at this point. " I-I C-C-CAN'T!!"

"Breathe, sweetheart, breathe through the pain." Ronnie instructed softly, rubbing my shoulder. I took big breaths in and out, choking on my cries here and there. "One more and you're done, it's all over with after that. Just a few more minutes and our baby will be right in your arms." I sobbed from the sheer pain that was pulsing through my lower half, wishing for the millionth time I had gotten an epidural.

"Baby, it hurts!" I cried, exclaiming this like he couldn't understand me. I leaned down and nuzzled his nose against mine, smiling. "Trust me when I say I know it's hurting you."

I sniffled and whimpered in pain repeatedly, Ronnie pressing little kisses to my nose and cheeks. "One more baby. That's it." He whispered, looking straight into my eyes. I couldn't help but smile slightly at the happy, joyful glint in his own.

"O-OK." He pressed a quick, loving kiss to my lips before pulling away. I shakily inhaled, using all the strength I had left in me to push as hard as I could for as long as I could. The ear piercing screams continued, my privates feeling like they're being torn apart with a chainsaw and like they'll never be the same ever again.

Just as I was about to start cursing up a storm, everything seemed to be put on mute, except for one noise; one noise I've been waiting to hear for the longest time.

Ronnie clamped a hand over his mouth as he let out a happy sob, our baby boy screaming like I had been just seconds earlier. "You did it, honey!!!" Ronnie shrieked, leaning down and kissing me. I laughed slightly and lifted my hand up to tangle in his hair and pull him closer. We kissed for a minute before pulling away from each other and watching as they cleaned our baby off.

"Here he is! Healthy and adorable!" The nurse grinned, handing him over to me. I started crying happily now, looking down at a baby that I knew already resembled his father greatly.

"I have a son!" Ronnie exclaimed, tears running down his face.


$$$

"Scar!"

I blinked a few times and looked up at Andy, who was standing next to me now. "Baby, why're you crying?" He frowned.

I blinked again and my hand instantly went up to touch my cheek, feeling that there were indeed tears on it. "I-I didn't know I was crying..." I murmured, quickly wiping them away.

"Were you thinking about Ronnie?" He smiled sympathetically. My eyes widened slightly and I shook my head vigorously. "No."

"Honey," He laughed slightly, sitting next to me. "it's OK. I know you think about him, and I know you're still upset over everything. Don't think I'll get mad over that, especially right now with this," He held up the paper that was on the table, waving it in the air slightly before setting it back down.

"I just.....was reminiscing." I smiled slightly, feeling like an idiot that my boyfriend caught me crying over my ex-husband.

"I know you still love him, Scar, whether you want to admit it or not," He sighed, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "and you know what? I'm perfectly fine with that. I understand completely."

"It's just hard, you know?" I sighed also, leaning my head onto his shoulder. "But, what can I do. Everything's done, and I have you now." I turned my head slightly to look up at him, seeing him smiling down at me. We kissed for a few seconds before pulling away again.

"And I'm happy."

$$$

Ronnie's POV

I was dreading this. This is the last thing I ever wanted to see in my hands. This stupid, shitty little piece of paper. It's a piece of fucking paper, and it's breaking my heart right now. A piece of white paper, with words on it, is killing me right now.

How pathetic.

I let the paper fall carelessly out of my hands onto the counter. Sighing angrily, I went off to my bedroom in my apartment.

I fell face-first onto my bed, into my pillow. I didn't want to cry, I cried enough over all of this bullshit. But here were the waterworks again, the inevitable sprinkler system coming out of my eyes.

I've never felt dumber in my whole entire life. Being sent to prison for my stupid past decisions doesn't make me feel as ignorant as this does. Doing drugs wasn't the dumbest thing I'd ever done. Doing shows while high off my ass and sucking balls at performing wasn't the dumbest thing I'd ever done. Going to that fucking fight wasn't the dumbest thing I'd ever done.

Cheating on my wife, the woman who I loved still to this day, and will love until my dying day...the woman who I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with, happy as ever, was the dumbest thing I'd ever done, and probably ever will do.

I want to take it all back, it's all I want anymore. If I could have one redo in life, I would instantly go back to that God-forsaken day in my office, and just fucking slap myself in the face and say, "Dumbass, you have a wife and a kid. Keep your dick in your pants for once. The only time you should take it out is when you and your wife are in the goddamn bedroom, not in your office at your record label with your personal assistant."

I groaned to myself just thinking back to that day. Every time I think of that, I cringe to myself as the whole scene plays out like a horrible movie. I squeeze my eyes shut and bite my tongue really hard, feeling like dirt. How could I betray Scarlet? After 12 fucking years of knowing each other, I developed a crush on her. I told her time and time again I would never do anything to hurt her, I would never betray her, and I would only have eyes for her. That convinced her to date me. Then she said yes when I asked her to marry me. And I remember, that night when I proposed, I repeated what was supposed to have been a promise that should never have been broken...

$$$

"Ronnie..." She giggled breathlessly, moaning slightly as my lips came in contact with the sensitive skin of her neck. I laughed, also breathlessly, in her neck, nipping and sucking at it.

"So how was that for celebrating us getting engaged?" I whispered huskily into her ear, nibbling on it afterwords causing her to giggle more.

"That was the only way I could ever imagine celebrating it." She whispered back. I chuckled and pulled away slightly, laying on my side. She did the same and smiled at me, pushing my sweaty bangs off of my forehead.

"I'm really in love with you." I mumbled, kissing her hand when she started caressing my cheek. She smiled softly at me. "I'm in love with you too, baby."

I leaned into her touch, closing my eyes and smiling. "You're the best boyfriend I've ever had."

"Yes!" I cheered silently, putting my fist in the air with my eyes still closed. She laughed and I opened them, grinning at her. She snuggling up to my body, wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her head against my chest. I pushed myself up on my elbow, my other reaching around and dragging my fingertips up and down her back slowly.

"I'll never hurt you." I murmured into her hair, kissing the top of her head.

"I know you won't." She murmured back into my chest, kissing it.

"I'm serious, I can't imagine ever being with any other girl again." She raised her head and smiled at me. "I only want you. For the rest of my life, that's all I want."

"Don't make me cry." I laughed slightly, cupping her cheek and rubbing it with my thumb.

"I could never ever hurt you. I love you way too much."

"I love you too." She whispered shakily, smiling. I smiled back and pressed my lips to hers softly, running my hand down her side and squeezing her hip.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." I mumbled into our kiss. She giggled and pulled away, smiling. "Neither can I, baby."


$$$

"Why am I such a fucking idiot?!" I whined to no one. My hands threaded through my own hair, tugging at it in pure frustration. I huffed and wiped the tears off of my face, getting even more pissed off at the fact that I was crying like a big baby again.

I froze when I heard knocking at the door, and that's when I remembered I got Travis today. Great, now Scar's gonna see me crying. How wonderful.

I quickly rubbed at my face, probably making me look even worse than before. I sighed heavily to myself and practically stomped out to the door. I took a breath in and opened it, smiling at my son in her arms.

"Hey baby boy!" I exclaimed, cursing to myself when my voice cracked slightly. I took him from Scar and he smiled at me. "Missed you Daddy!"

"Missed you too, buddy!" I laughed, giving him a hug and kiss. I saw Scarlet looking at the ripped open envelope on the floor, her eyes slowly traveling back up to me.

"Did you, um..." She shuffled uncomfortably for a second before finishing her sentence. "...get the paper today too?"

I nodded, biting my tongue. "Yeah...yeah, I did."

"Were you crying?" She blurted out. I sighed and rolled my eyes at myself. "It's really that obvious?"

"Your eyes are all red..." She mumbled.

"Yeah, I cried over a stupid piece of paper." I laughed humorlessly. She smiled slightly at me. "Oh well."

"Well, um...I gotta get going. I gotta get to my shoot..." I nodded, knowing she was referring to her photo shoot. "Have fun." She nodded and gave Travis a kiss and told him goodbye, smiling a little sadly at me before walking away.

I closed the door and sighed shakily, smiling at Travis. "Daddy crying?" He asked innocently. I froze slightly, but nodded after a few seconds, smiling a little. "Yeah...I'm okay now, though."

"Why?" He asked, pouting. I frowned a little and sighed. "Daddy misses Momma a lot."

He grabbed my face and gave me a kiss, making me laugh. "You always know how to make me feel better, though, lil' dude."

"Daddy OK?" He smiled. I laughed again and nodded. "Daddy's OK."

Daddy's working on being OK, was more like it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aaaaaaannnnddd BOOMSHAKALAKA! FINAL CHAPTER! 8D
Thank you to everyone that read, commented, and subscribed to this story. It means the world to me, you guys are what keep me writing. 8']

Thanks are in order to...

Katie, xFallingFasterx, Hachie, Forever.Gone, Mizuchi, singmealaugh, Eeemsevenxx, cityofsin, OETF-BVB-BMTH-girl, Alayna Elizabeth!?!, PrincessxxJazxx, Ambi, Mikayla, babygurl94512, iHeartRawrMusic, AkuRoku._., clik, ilovemyfreindsbook!, KelseaNicole, MarriahShadows, crazwavez, WalkingOnBrokenGlass,TerriTerror13, wootwoot21, Jacey, MadisonFaps, xXBloodyRoseXx, Haysay, Sweethearts9, once-upon-a-lie, shinigamiroulette, acey5592, helloxoxsunshine, PonAndZiFan, FallenDeathAngel23, Sodapopup13542, Fast.Times, Porcelain Black, Lacey-Nights, NessinhaBLACKOUT, taylorsatiger, Waking-The-Fallen, NickMatthews, Dezi Demize, MudbloodAngel, JaceDark, SamanthaVengeance, CourageKeeper, Something Insidious, Love_Me_Like_Cancer, XxBabyEmo94xX, theofficialsteph, secrets-that-die, HangingByAThread, LydiaRythem, Call.Me.Allie, socoollikewoah124, Bailey5598, BringSammyTheHorizon, acid_cupcakes, PillsNComatose, Krystal-Khaos, fallen_angel94, jaylon1134, greenpaintish, ErikaLynne, twilight1995, Bieber_Fever1997, onetoughcookie, teamRadke, backwardcoma, Smoke And Mirrors, bleble-bloobloobloo?, and your_kats_on_fire...

for commenting on my story! Thank you all so much! :D

NOW, ONTO ANOTHER SEQUEL! (1st chapter should be up in a few days, maybe sooner!)

*puts on cape and pumps fist in air, running off to the new sequel*