Status: In Progress

Instinct & Intuition

Chapter 1

“I feel there are two people inside me-me and my intuition. If I go against her, she’ll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely.”
-Kim Basinger

“When a gifted team dedicates itself to unselfish trust and combines instinct with boldness and effort, it is ready to climb.”
-Patanjali

Keira Tavian and her cousin Allison Garret were watching a horror movie in their small apartment when the FBI knocked on their door.

KT outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/kt_b1_o1/set?id=35959820

AG outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/ag_b1_o1/set?id=34920092

“FBI, open the door,” commanded an unfamiliar voice.

Keira was confused as to why the FBI was here. Alli was confused as well, but she was also frightened despite the fact that she and her cousin did nothing wrong. Even then, Alli still stayed cuddled with the brown quilted blanket on the couch.

Keira got up from the short green sofa and wiped her hands nervously on her skinny jeans before opening the old door. Then she saw a tall man with a serious face pointing a gun at her with about four other people standing behind him, also with guns raised.

“Um, I’m sorry. Can I help you?” She was still confused as to why they were there, and she was a bit flustered because of the guns, so she stuttered a bit when she said this.

The man in front said sternly, putting his gun in his holster, motioning the others to do the same, “I’m Agent Aaron Hotchner from the FBI. This is the rest of my team: This is Agent Jason Gideon,” he pointed to a middle-aged man with dark brown, graying hair so short it was almost a buzz; “This is Agent Derek Morgan,” he pointed to a black, muscular, very handsome man; “This is Agent Elle Greenaway,” he gestured a pretty brunette woman in her late twenties; “And this is Dr. Spencer Reid,” lastly he pointed to a young man in his early twenties who looked much too young and good-looking to be a doctor.

“Keira, is everything alright?” Alli asked, coming up behind her to see what was going on.

“Um...” Keira didn’t know what was going on herself, how was she to explain to her younger cousin?

She didn’t have to. “I'm Agent Hotchner from the FBI. We need to do a search in your apartment.” Keira could tell he wanted to say “If it’s alright with you” but they all knew Keira and Alli didn’t have a choice but to let the strange people do their jobs.

Keira kindly opened the door all the way, and then used a hand to gesture that the people should continue with their job. After they all were inside the small apartment she backed herself against the wall, so to not get in their way. She gestured Alli to do the same. Alli hugged herself, obviously feeling awkward in her pajamas.

After a minute of watching them search, Keira got the nerve to ask, “Um, may I ask why you’re doing this?”

The doctor raised his head from one of Keira’s books that he was reading and looked at Agent Hotchner and asked, “They don’t even know?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Any thoughts would be appreciated!
With Love,
Keira