Status: In Progress

Instinct & Intuition

Chapter 2

Hotch looked a bit confused for a second, and then looked at the girls whose house we were searching. “Hm, I guess not…”

He walked towards the couch and motioned the girls to join him, when they were all seated he said, “I’m assuming your Keira Tavian,” he motioned towards the dark-brown, curly haired girl with a red and blonde streak, she nodded with her eyebrows slightly narrowed, he continued, “and I assume you,” he pointed to the shorter blonde in her pajamas, “are Allison Garret.” The blonde, Allison, nodded as well.

Hotch continued, “Do either of you know a young man by the name of Liam Harper?”
Allison gasped and the other girl, Keira, put her hand on the blonde’s shoulder, seeming concerned.

Keira answered Hotch, “We know him. I went to school with him for a while and he was Alli’s boyfriend until a couple weeks ago.”

Hotch considered this. “Then this might be hard on you two.” He sighed again. “Liam was murdered this afternoon. He was stabbed in the stomach repeatedly and left to die in the park.”

Keira’s eyes widened, “Who did it?” then she looked at each one of us, rampaging through her home, and then nodded and sighed, “You think one of us did it.” She said with conviction.

Hotch seemed upset as well. “You two are suspects, yes.”

Allison looked horrified while Keira looked calm. She looked very sad, but calm. “What do we need to do?” She asked.

Hotch looked better, “We need you both to come to the BAU to be questioned and then we’ll go from there, and while you do that the rest of us will make a more thorough search of your apartment.”

Keira nodded, while Allison looked even more horrified.
♠ ♠ ♠
*****
I hope this answers some of your questions. Thanks for the feedback on the first chapter! I really appreciated it! If your still confused or anything feel free to message me or comment! I want some more subscribers before I post the next part. This is my first story, so I will say some parts of this may be cheesy or ridiculous. Im sorry, it's the best I can do. I'm open to suggestions and any feedback you may have, so, again, message or comment!

With Love,
Keira