Come Clean

1/1

Today was the day and I couldn't bring myself to roll out of bed. Sighing, I snuggled back into George's chest as his grip tightened on my waist.

Placing a tender kiss above his heart, I reached up to brush his hair from his eyes and smiled as I stared into his eyes.

“I didn't mean to wake you up,” leaning on my elbow, I dropped my lips to his and moaned into the kiss as he deepened it; his tongue trailing along my bottom lip.

Humming, I pushed myself away from him and smiled. “If you keep this up we won't be getting married today,”

“Mhm I could live with that,” scrunching my brows together as I tried to sort through what he meant, I sank my teeth into my bottom lip as he started to laugh. “I mean then we can stay in bed all day,”

Relief dawning, I smacked his chest as I sat up on my knees and stretched my arms over my head the motion pulling the baggy t-shirt up my thighs.

“I could live with that too love, but I would very much like to call myself your wife and you know if we don't roll out of bed soon Ginny is going to wake up, realize I didn't sleep in her room last night and then you're mother will kill us both,” even though I was already pregnant, no one besides myself knew that and his mother really would kill us, even though it was clear she loved us both dearly.

“Fine, fine go I will see you soon m'lady” blushing as he dropped his accent just a notch deeper, I hissed as his hand brushed against my bare skin and smacked his hand.

“Be a gentleman George and move so I don't have to climb over you” instead of moving, George shut his eyes and pretended to sleep. Rolling my eyes, I turned and slipped one leg over his waist before settling with my hands braced on his chest. Leaning forward, I captured his lips and rubbed against him. I didn't really want to get out of bed and it was true this is what got us into the position of me not being allowed to sleep in his room but I couldn't bring myself to care as he groaned beneath me.

Rocking against his lower body, I pulled my lips from his and trailed them down his neck until I could nip the skin of his collarbone and suck the tender flesh.

Pausing as a knock echoed around the room, I sat up and waited. George still beneath me his hands rubbing up and down my sides.

“Mila, George everyone is starting to wake up and I told Ginny you went outside so if you could come back that would be fantastic,” sighing as Hermione's voice although muffled by the door sounded in the room, I couldn't stop a small smile. I was very lucky to have Hermione who would cover for me with my soon to be sister in law.

Swinging over George, I stood by the bed and quickly leaned over to give him one last kiss.

“I guess I will see you in a couple hours,” turning on my heel, I stopped short when his hand latched onto my wrist.

“I love you Mila Anders soon to be Weasley.”

“And I love you, George Weasley” brushing my hair back from my face with one hand, I pulled my captured arm away and smiled.

Three short hours and then I could come clean.