Despite It All You Still Love Me.

One

Usher's Omg boomed in the small sized apartment. I could feel the vibrations from the bass as my head rested on the stair railing. My boyfriend Sean rested his head on my shoulder. I smiled and looked over at him. Slowly I brought the blue party cup to my lips and sipped the last of it. I put it in my lap and continue resting my head.

"Here let me get you a refill." Sean spoke in my ear over the music.

I pulled him closer so that he could hear me.

"Thanks, hurry though I need to be home soon.

"Okay but you still owe me a dance." I rolled my eye and he grinned at me.

He grabbed the cup in my lap and kissed my cheek before going down stairs to fill my drink. I watch him disappear into the crowd of people.

I sat up and checked my surroundings. People were either making out, dancing or somewhere getting high. I was kind of tired and I needed to get home in a while, my curfew is 11:30 and it's already 11 o'clock. I stood to see if I could find Sean so we could start saying goodbye to people so he could take me home.

"Hey," A voice yelled from behind me. I turned my head on instinct to see if they were calling for me. I turned to see a guy who looked a lot older then me or maybe it was the facial hair. He had a thick mustache and a beard along with really messy hair. He had a nice pair of green eyes though, they were a really unique color.

"Could you kindly direct me to the bathroom?" he shouted as he took a step closer to me I could smell alcohol on him and it wasn't very appealing. I smiled at him though and secretly held my breath.

"Sure! Follow me!" I said as I lead the way. This was actually Hailey my best friend's house. I weave through the crowd of people and I see the bathroom door wide open.

"Look!" he shouted from behind me pointing beside me. I looked over the banister at where he was pointing and saw Hailey dancing. Correction, in a dance battle with some guy. I couldn't really tell who was winning I just knew it would be rude if he beat her because it was her birthday. When Hailey busted an impressive dance move I shouted along with the crowd. People around me pressed against me to get down stairs to watch.

I doubt he would win though.

I felt arms grip me quickly and pull me before I was pushed rather roughly. I grabbed around me me stop from falling as I fell to the ground. My head hit the porcelain sink on the way down.

"Ow!' I groaned as I rubbed the back off my head. I fought back tears as I stood up. My knees shaking and it felt as it my heels were about to give out on me. I was in the bathroom when I looked up the man from earlier stood in front of the closed door.

My heart raced all of a sudden, this did not feel like a good situation. I reached my hand into my purse and kept a hand on my weapon.

"Well I'm just going to leave now." I said smoothly as I ignored the pain in my head. My head was screaming at me to get the hell out of here. I swallowed and started to walk toward him, he didn't move he just watched me with his eyes and as my hand touched the knob,he gripped my forearm and shoved my back slightly.

It sent a shiver up my spine and I felt scared suddenly. I panicked and pulled out my taser and gave him a shot right in the rib. He let out a scream and so did I. Franticly I reached for the door knob again but it was locked. My fingers reached to turn the lock at the same time hands gripped my hair and pulled me back wards. My hands reached up to grab his hands and the taser slipped out my hands onto the ground.

I screamed out in pain and in shock. How did the shock not keep him down? Then I remember Hailey, Sean and the others were messing with it. The back of my head roughly hit the cold bathroom tiles and I groaned a throbbing pain went through my head paralyzing me for a moment. I felt his body climb on top of me I started kicking and I got him in the stomach he groaned again but started to reach for me. I turned on my stomach to try and crawl away.

I'm going to die. I thought to myself, I began to breath in rapidly through my mouth.

His hands gripped my ponytail again and this time he yanked. I screamed again and tears were dripping down my face. Still holding on to my ponytail he flipped me onto my back. My tight ponytail had came out make it a very loose side pony tail.

"Please stop," I whispered softly. When he climbed on top of me and sat on my legs I punched him in the face. His face turned to the side after the impact and it stayed like that for awhile. I squirmed under his hold. His grip on my hair didn't loosen.

His green eyes stared at me, tracing my body. I raised my hand again to slap and he let me. My palm singed when I brought it back to my chest. It didn't seem to phase him. He licked his lip and smiled at me.

"Try that again and I'll kill you." he said with a soft voice. I gathered as much saliva in my mouth and spat at him. It hit the his cheek and slid down. I let out a scream.

"Help me! Help! Help!" He quickly turned my head to left making my chin awkwardly touch my right shoulder. I cried out in pain as I watched him from the corner of my eye and whimper. With his free hand he wipes the spit of his face and wipes it on mine. I close my eyes in shock and wait until his hand removed itself from my face.

When he does he I start to hit at him again. As if my punched and scratches don't hurt he uses his hand to reached into his back pocket. At this point I can't feel my legs.

"Help!!!" I screamed my voice getting scratchy. I strain my eyes to look at him, he held a syringe in his fist and used his mouth to uncap it before spitting the cap to the ground.

I scream as I watched as he starts to stab it into my skin.

"Please stop! Someone help me!" I yell as I felt the needle pierce my skin. He gets off me and I try to get up my body seems to way a ton.

Maddie I tell myself get up! But I can't I'm to tired. I'm still struggling as my eyes droop.

"Relax, you really are a fighter sweetheart. It will all be over soon" My eyelids droop again as I watch him touch my thigh softly and lift up my the end of my dress.
♠ ♠ ♠
Trying an Original Fiction...
Yes, I have a crazy mind.
No there isn't anything I want to talk about.
:D anyways...comment and subscribe. New chapter soon.
Outfit :
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36126443