Despite It All You Still Love Me.

Two

My eye lids felt as if they were sewed together. I squeezed them shut before opening them. I was in unfamiliar room. I took in a deep breath as I tried to lift my head. It felt as if there were sticks up my nose. I pulled at the object when I looked down at my hand there was a needle taped into it. I was in a hospital
I tried to moisten my mouth. It felt as if it was filled with cotton, I listened for sounds as I looked around the room and I heard a low pitched being sounding quickly. I noticed a bouquet of white lilies on the stand beside me along with Sean sitting slumped over in a chair.
My hands felt numb and heavy as I reached out to touch him.
"Sean," I called out hoarsely I was shocked at the sound of my voice. I gripped his jacket and tugged softly. He jolted awake scaring me. The heart monitor beeped even faster.
His eyes were blood shot when he looked at me. He grabbed the seat of his chair and pulled in closer to the side of my bed and gripped my hands. He immediately started searching my face.
"Maddie,Baby, how are you feeling?"
"Um," I touched my throat it burned with dryness and my body hurt. Like I was just beaten up. I tried to sit up a little and winced, strangely enough it hurt down there...
He gripped a water bottle from beside him, unscrewed it and handed it to me. Slowly I took it from him and put in to my lip and took a big sip and swallowed then rested the bottle on my stomach.
"What happened to me?' My heart accelerated and I wanted badly to unplug the heart monitor. He stared in the eye for a moment before looking away don't at his lap. I scowled at him.
"Sean." I call out again as I tried to reach for him.
"Madison!" A voice shouted. My head wiped to the door and a gigantic white teddy bear with a read bow was coming into the room along with some balloons. Hailey face peeked from behind it and she smiled at me.She set the teddybear on the bed and placed the balloons on the floor.
She gave me a strange look before engulfing me in a hug. I hissed in pain when her hands grazed the back off my head.
"Hailey! Your hurting her!" Sean said as he stood from his seat. He looked stressed out and I gave him a look. He rubbed his hand over his face and turned his back to me, I noticed he was wearing the same clothes as last night.
Slowly Hailey let go. "I'm so sorry babes." She had tears in her eyes and I couldn't understand why. I gave her puzzled expression.
"I'm fine, there's no need to cry." I took the water bottle from my lap and placed it on the stand beside me. Hailey sniffled and rubbed her nose with her hand.
"How are you feeling?" she asked taking Sean seat. My eyes flickered to Sean who still stood with his back to me and his shoulders were trembling slightly.
"A little sore." I said as I sighed and leaned into the pillow behind me. I glanced at the teddy bear at my feet. It smiled at me and I nudged it with my toe.
"What happened? Why am I here?" I asked again my heart sped up again as I stared into Hailey's blue eyes. She cleared her throat and looked away from me. My eye brows furrowed. I tried my best to control my temper when I opened my mouth again.
"Will someone please tell me what the hell happened?" I demanded I felt tears prick the edge of my eyes. It bothered me that I couldn't remember,my brain felt all fuzzy like I was walking through endless fog.
'Uh let me get your mother!" Hailey says after a moment she gets up and walk out of the room. I sighed and closed my eyes. I gasped and re opened my eyes, it was like someone has painted green eyes on the inside of my eye lids. The heart monitor went crazy now. Sean turned around quickly and looked at me.
His eyes were red and I noticed tears were leaking down his face.
"Are you okay? What's wrong?"
I blinked and shook my head at the weird memory and started to move toward him. I winced because my thighs hurt like hell, like I was doing lunges and I vowed to never to those ever again.
"Are you okay?" I asked I reached for him to a hug. "I'm fine Seany." I whispered into his ear. I kissed his earlobe and pulled away from him. I shivered and when I laid back down Sean brought my blanket up to my neck.
"I love you Mads. You know that right?" Sean said wearily as he sat down in the chair beside me. Yet again my eye brows furrowed together.
"I love you too." At that same moment my Mother ran into the room with a cup of coffee in her hands along with a cup of coffee.
"Your up!" she said handed her coffee to Sean before basically pushing him away to look at me closely.
"I'm sorry I wasn't here when you woke up." She started to tear up. I felt my forehead crinkle in confusion.
"How are you feeling?" My mother asked I watched as a tear rolled down her cheek and I sniffled.
"Can someone please just tell me what happened?" I looked around my Dad stood on the other side of my bed looking at me he was being careful to make sure his large body didn't touch the hopital equipment I was hooked up to. I haven't seen him this angry since Matthew wrecked his car. Except this time it was different it looked as if he were fighting back tears. My dad never cried not even when his Mom died.
"You don't know?" My mother cried out more tears rolled down her face.
"Can someone just tell me what happened already?" I said hysterically my voice cracked and I looked around the room at everyone Hailey was kneeling infront of the bed staring at me, tears also decorated her face. My mom hesitated as she looked around the room.
"It's okay they can stay." I glaned over at eveyone's faces. My mother reached for my hands and solidly gripped them.
"Madison, last night you went to a party. Do you remember that?"
I nodded."Yeah I remember it was Hailey birthday." I remember sitting on the steps drinking some soda. but after that it's all a blur. but, I don't remember drinking any alcohol, I guess my drinking days are over if I got into an accident not that I drink heavily all the time I am only 17.
"Something happened and you were found passed out in the floor of Hailey's bathroom." My mother chocked on her words and she started to look away from me. Tears filled my eyes as I tried to look her in the eye I glanced over at my Father and he didn't look any better.
What had happened? My heart pounded in my chest and it hurt. This suspense was killing me.
"Just tell me mom!" I spat.
"Last night, you were raped." My mother says and she slowly looked up at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments
Subscribe
Add me as a friend!
Read my other stories!
http://member.mibba.com/142842/stories/