Status: Very active!

Joke's on You

Leave Us Alone

George shoved my arm as I shoved his; we had just left the hospital wing after Madame Pomfrey had taken care of our gray hair. The halls were crowded with kids getting out of classes and detentions. George and I made our way to the Gryffindor Common Room as quickly as possible. The castle was become a bit dark, seeing as the day was coming to an end; dinner would be served in the Great Hall in an hour or so.

As we approached the portrait of The Fat Lady, the both of us noticed the figure of Iris slumped outside the portrait. We rushed up the stairs, and onto the landing.

“Iris, you alright?” I asked, as George knelt down in front of her, placing a hand on her shoulder.

“Did something happen?” Iris looked up at George. She looked physically exhausted and emotionally tired.

“We all need to talk.” Iris responded getting up. George looked a bit weary, looking from Iris to me. “It’s about Fallon.” George’s face relaxed a bit, and something in my brain made me want to vomit.

“Password?” The Fat Lady asked.

“Banana Fritters.” I said and the portrait swung open, letting the three of us make our way into the common room.

The Gryffindor Common room was quite full, so the three of us made our way up to George and I’s dorm, to have the conversation. We all piled onto George’s bed, sitting cross legged, looking from one person to the other. It took Iris a while before she opened her mouth to say anything.

“Well…” Iris began but stopped like she thought she shouldn’t say anything.

“Well, what?” I asked, giving her a look.

If she needed to say something about Fallon why didn’t she just come out and say it.

George stayed quiet looking at Iris and me.

“Look….When I went into the common room earlier today, I heard her crying.” Iris looked at me, and then to George, then back to the comforter on the bed. “I asked her what was wrong and she just told me to leave her alone…”

“Well you know Fallon, maybe she just needs some time by herself.” George commented, rubbing Iris back in tiny circles.

“No George, she doesn’t need time by herself. I’m legitimately worried about her.” Iris gave me a look.

“What? You think this is because of what we do?” I stood from the bed. “Look I know, you of all people aren’t going to understand this, but we’ve had this conversations before. She’s fine with this, she doesn’t care. She wants to do it.” I was fuming now.

Ever since Fallon and I had told Iris and George about what we do, they’ve been on our case.

“If either of us, ever felt like we didn’t want to do this anymore, we’d stop. So just get off our cases, and leave Fallon alone!” I was pissed.

I shoved my feet back into my shoes, and left the dorm.

I needed to clear my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I hope you like it.
We do like comments.
There are 9 people subscribed.
Comments.
xxoo.