Status: Very active!

Joke's on You

Cozy in the Great Hall

Our end of the breakfast table was quiet. Lee was conversing quietly with Neville. Fred and George were both burning holes in my skull with there borrowing eyes. I pushed my plate still full of cinnamon toast and scrambled eggs away from me and laid my head down on the wooden table. Seconds later I felt the bench gaining weight. I peered through my arms and noticed George had come to sit next to him. He slid his hand under my robe and onto my thigh.

I felt his warm breath on my neck as he leaned in, “Are you okay, dear?”

I brought my head up slightly and looked at Fred then back at George. “I feel like I’ve done something wrong,” I murmured.

“Fred’s not staring at you.” George’s husky laugh as enough to distract me from what he had said.

I shook my head and faced George completely, “What?”

He laughed once more, but it was softer and less appealing, “Fred’s not staring at you.”

I glanced over at Fred who was shooting daggers right past me to the table behind us. “Then who is he staring at?”

“Cedric.”

“Cedric?” I turned around and I immediately understood. Fallon was in fact sitting with Cedric Diggory and they seemed pretty cozy. “But I thought he had a thing for Cho?”

“How would I know? I’m just calling it like I see it and the way I see it, they have something going on.”

George and I turned back around and noticed Fred was now not where he was five seconds ago. I looked toward the door to the Great Hall as it slammed shut. I rested my hand on George’s shoulder as I stood up, “I’ll go talk to him. You stay here and let me know who gets chosen from the Goblet.” I bent down and kissed him lightly on the lips, “I love you, Georgie.”

“I love you too, Iris.”

Moments later I was racing up the moving staircase to catch up to Fred who seemed to be moving faster than the speed of light. “Fred! Fred! Can you wait up? Please?”

“Iris, just leave me alone.”

“Fred, I am not going to leave you alone. Come on now. We’re best mates. You can talk to me.” Fred finally stopped and let me catch up to him. “Thanks.”

Fred slumped against one of the many brick walls and ran his lanky fingers through his bright red hair, “I can’t believe her. Iris, how could she do this to me?”

I stared at my friend as he struggled to pull himself together. Tears were falling form his eyes and he appeared weak. Fred was never like this. He never cried, especially over a girl. This is how I knew Fallon meant more to him than I could have imagined.
♠ ♠ ♠
Iris's Outfit
Thanks to those who are reading and subscribing.
We really appreciate it.