Status: Very active!

Joke's on You

Stupid Boy

“She’s what?” George’s volume was powerful enough to knock you out of your chair, but the expression on his face was enough to make you fall out of your chair laughing. I quickly hushed him with my finger as we walked into the library. We quickly found a table in the back-right corner and threw our books down on the table. “Is it Cedric’s?” George asked. He was more obvious to the situation than I’d like him to be.

I slapped my hand to my forehead, “George! No! Sometimes I doubt your intelligence.”

George tilted his head to the side as he flipped through his Herbology text book. “Sometimes I doubt your ability to be a good girlfriend,” he mumbled but just loud enough for me to hear.

I smacked his head playfully, “I’m going to pretend you didn’t say that, George Weasley.” I then opened my own Herbology textbook and my parchment. As I was jotting down notes I caught George blankly staring at me. “What?” I asked him feeling slightly disturbed by his stare.

“Who’s is it then?”

“Fred’s, you dumby!”

George rolled his eyes, “Oh…yeah…”

“You can’t tell him. You have to promise not to tell him.”

George leaned toward me from across the table and quietly said, “Iris, he’s my brother. I have to tell him! He’ll know I’m lying to him.”

From that moment I knew telling my boyfriend about Fallon was a mistake. “If you tell him, I’m going to leave you. I swear, George.”

“You wouldn’t.”

“I would.”

“You would what?” Fred’s voice sounded from the behind me.

“Iris was just telling me about how Fal-”

I cut him off quickly, “I was just telling George about how Fallon is finally talking to me. Right, George?” I cut my eyes toward him, squinting slightly.

“Actually, Iris was just telling me how Fallon is pregnant.” George cut his eyes toward me and I gasped.

I pushed the chair behind me and stood up. I must have had smoke coming out of my ears because before I even opened my mouth, everybody was staring at our table. “George Fabian Weasley, you right-foul git! I hate you so bloody much!” I screamed at him as I hurriedly gathered my books and stomped out of the library.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally got around to updating!
Thanks for all of the support!
But please, don't be a silent reader!

*I'm honestly probably not going to update as fast as I usually do, unless we get at least one or two comments. There are 13 people subscribed to this story and no one comments. All we ask is you send us for feedback. You want an update? You make it happen. -Alex