Status: Very active!

Joke's on You

The Hogwarts Express

I sighed, as my parents hugged me once more, kissing my forehead before sending me off onto The Hogwarts Express. Finally free of them, I let out a sigh of relief, and headed to find my best friend, Iris. Most of the compartments were filled by now, so it wasn’t hard to find the one compartment with only one person inside, I slid open to compartment door, and plopped down on the red cushioned seat. “Bloody hell, I thought my parents were never going to let me go.” I said, breaking the silence that was filling the compartment.

The brunette snapped her head in my direction before getting out of her seat, and hugging me, so tightly I thought I was going to pass out. “OH FALLON, I missed you!” Iris practically yelled. I had spent my whole summer in Egypt visiting my grandparents, so no communication with the outside world. Iris let her death grip go, and went back to the seat across from mine. “Well how have you been!?”

“I’ve been better. A whole summer with my family, I thought I was going to die.” I sighed, and looked out the window. “It was pretty boring, actually. I thought my grandmother was going to talk my ear off.” Iris laughed, I laughed too. “Well how was your summer?”

Iris laughed. “It was pretty good, actually. Although those bloody twins, just weren’t available. So I haven’t seen them since the train ride back from last year.” Iris sighed and looked out the window.

“Well that bloody blows.” I mumbled. “We’ll just have to make time to spend with them throughout the year!”

“Make time to spend with whom?”

“Are the two of your cheating on us?”

I laughed, while Iris’s face turned a shade of pink. The twins walked in the compartment, and suddenly the small space smelt of mint and pine wood. It was intoxicating. Fred took the seat next to me, and George plopped himself down next to Iris.

“Well?” Fred said looking at Iris.

“What?” Iris, look from Fred to George, then back to me.

“Are the two of you cheating on us?” George asked me.

“God, no!” I said, shaking my head. “We were talking about the two to you.”

“Good, because it ..,”

“Would not be pretty if you did.” George finished what his twin started.

I laughed, and really took in the twins. I mean I haven’t seen either of them since we left school our fourth year. They had gotten a lot taller now, and a bit paler; it looked as if they lost the freckles that had once covered their noses. The mop of red hair was now long and went to their shoulders. They looked a lot different than I had remembered.

“So, love.” Fred said, placing his arm around my shoulders.

“How was your summer?”

I smiled and told the twins everything, from how boring my grandparents were, to how I thought I was going to die. Iris, told about her summer and how it was pretty much normal. The twins told about how their summer was just like every other summer.

I somehow felt this year was going to be different.
♠ ♠ ♠
So new story!
Hope everyone likes it.
It was inspired by Pottermore, actually.
Seeing as both KatiScarlett;; & I were sorted into Hufflepuff.
But yes.
Comments?
xxoo.