Status: Very active!

Joke's on You

The Knockout

The clock in the common room struck once more indicating it was in fact midnight. I shut my Herbology book and rested my head on top of it. I was destined to fail that test tomorrow. Why did I have to open my big mouth? Now Iris is mad at me. “Bloody hell,” I mumbled into my arm that my head rested on.

The door to our house creaked opened and Harry Potter came trotting in with the golden egg in his hands. I raised my eyebrow as he crept past me. “Harry?”

His eyes snapped toward where I was sitting, “George?”

“Yeah?”

“I thought I just saw you out by the dungeon entrance with Iris.”

I brought my head back and squinted my eyes in curiosity, “No? I’ve definitely been here…attempting to study.”

“Then who was that with Iris?” Harry ran his hand through his fluffy, brown hair. I could tell he was just as curious as me.

“You said she was by the dungeon? Why would she be there unless she was seeing a Slytherin. She isn’t friends with anybody in Slytherin to my knowledge.”

Harry’s eyes grew wide, “I knew something was off.”

“Harry, what? Who was it?”

“The blonde hair… now it makes sense.”

“Are you telling me it’s Draco? She’s with Draco?” I stood up and pushed the chair against the walk. “Bloody Draco Malfoy? I’ll fucking kill him!”

Harry took a quick step back as I stormed past him. I didn’t even bother to dodge the prefects. As soon as they saw the expression on my face, they moved out of the way faster than you could say Tongue Tied Toffees. As soon as I walked down the stairs that led toward the dungeon and the house of Slytherin I saw Draco’s lean body pressed up against my Iris.

I coughed loudly and Iris’s glance went directly to me. She pushed Draco away as soon as she knew what she had done. Draco gave me his infamous snide look with his lip snarled, “And what do you want, Weasley?”

“My girl.” I stated bluntly.

“I found her crying. She told all about how you let her down. A real man doesn’t betray his girlfriend.” He turned back to Iris, “Do you want me handle the weasel?”

Iris shook her head, “Please, just leave him alone. He wont’ do anything.” I could tell she was trying to tempt me. She wanted me to be the dominate one and take care of Malfoy.

“I won’t do anything?”

Draco huffed at my question, “No, you won’t. I don’t think you have it in you.”

I stepped forward, balled my left hand into a fist, drew my arm back, and brought it around as quickly as I could. As soon as my fist collided with Draco’s jaw, he fell to the ground in tears. By this point there was no stopping me. I got down on the ground so that I was on top of him. I continued to punch him until I could see his skin turning black and blue. “Don’t ever touch my girl again and if anybody finds out about this, I’ll make sure I kill you next time.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!
George kicked some ass!