Status: Very active!

Joke's on You

Secrets

Fallon,
We need to talk. Alone…, somewhere where we wouldn’t be able to be seen, or heard. This is important, I hope you get this before you sleep. Meet me in the kitchen around one o’clock.
-Fred


I held the piece of parchment in my hands; I had read the letter over and over again. This was the first time in awhile that Fred had sent me a letter. It was sort of sweet that he wanted to talk, maybe he was listening to me when I said I wanted to spend more time together. I was excited for tonight; it was going to be Fred and I alone, not having sex, just talking…together.

I smiled and lay back onto my bed with the letter held to my chest.

I honestly couldn’t wait to see Fred. I couldn’t wait to see him, just as him. With nothing else attached, just seeing Fred like the first time I saw him on the Hogwarts Express. I was enjoying the silence of the room, hoping that the time would just fly by.

The door slammed open and in stomped an angry Iris. She looked like she was about to knock somebody out. She paced the floor in front of her bed, before dropping her body to the floor: I shot up off my bed and went over to her.

“Iris! Iris are you alright!” I knelt down beside her.

“No…no I’m not alright, Fallon!” Iris threw her arms in the air, and returned to her feet, moving to her bed. I followed her, and took a seat next to her.

“What’s wrong?”

“George is an arse.” Iris sighed. “He can’t keep secrets!” Iris sighed heavily.

“What do you mean…he can’t keep secrets?” I asked, standing up. Then a feeling came over me, Fred didn’t want to talk to me, he wanted to confront me. “You told George!? Iris how could you!” I was so mad.

I told Iris I was pregnant because I thought I could trust her, I thought she’d take my secret to the grave until I’d had a chance to tell Fred. I felt that I could trust Iris with my life; well I guess I was wrong. She couldn’t even keep this a secret.

“I’m sorry, Fallon!” Iris shouted standing up. “I didn’t think he’d be an arse and go tell Fred! I told him not too, but he did anyway!” She ran a hand through her long brown hair.

“And here I thought Fred wanted to actually talk to me! No, he just wants to confront me!” I was so mad.

I ignored Iris’s calls as I made my way into the bathroom with a pair of sweats and a tank top. She was the one person that I thought I could trust, and it turns out she was the one person I shouldn’t have told.

I cranked the temperature on the water up. I needed to wash this all away.

I quickly stripped down to nothing and hopped into the shower.

What was I going to tell him?

How was I going to tell Fred that I was pregnant?

How was I going to tell Fred that we were having a baby?

I finished my shower and dressed in the black sweats and yellow tank. Once I was back into the dormitory, I placed the dirty clothes in the bag under my bed. Iris was nowhere to be found and the clock was nearing 1 o’clock, so I quickly shoved my feet into a pair of black slippers and made my way down stairs.

The Common Room was empty, there was a low fire in the fireplace; one lone person was sitting in the arm chair, closets to the fire.

“Where are you going?” It was Iris.

“I’m going to talk to Fred….” I stopped and turned to her. “I’m sorry Iris….I shouldn’t have freaked.”

“No I’m sorry….I shouldn’t have told George. This is your secret to tell not mine.” She turned her head to face me, cracking a smile.

“Wait up for me…?” I asked. I could feel the tears well up in my eyes. I had a feeling this wasn’t going to end well.

Iris nodded, and I turned back to crawl out through the barrel shaped whole that lead to the hallway. I made my way into the kitchen where Fred wanted me to meet him; everyone was asleep by now, even the house elves. I walked in and went toward the back and sat up on one of the silver tables, that faced the door way.

My heart was pounding.

I couldn’t believe this was about to happen.

I heard footsteps enter the kitchen; I looked up to see Fred.

His hair was ruffled, like he had been running his hands through it, he looked tired, like he’d been up all night, and he looked hurt.

“Freddie…I’m sorry…”

Fred made his way over to me, and stood in front of me, his hands on either side of me.

“I was going to tell you…honest…”

“I know.” His voice was barely above a whisper.

I looked him in the eyes, he looked scared.

“I want to be there for you, Fallon. I want to change this…I really do.”

Fred placed the softest…sweetest kiss on my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooo.
Comments please!
xxoo.