Status: Very active!

Joke's on You

Contagious Chemistry

George’s head buried in the nape of my neck while I rested mine on his shoulder. I sat on top one of the many tables in the library with my legs wrapped around his waist. I rested my hands on his as they sat on my hips. “We should probably get dressed before somebody finds us,” I stated breathlessly.

George nodded his head in agreement, “Why don’t we head up to the showers?”

I chuckled softly, “I can’t believe you.”

“What?” My boyfriend asked wide-eyed.

“Can’t I have at least five minutes to myself?”

George backs away and began to pull on his trousers, “Okay. Five minutes. Then I’m coming into the girl’s bathroom and having my way with you.”

I hopped down from the sturdy, wooden table and quickly snatched up my underwear that was dangling off the edge of the chair. I quickly slid them up my legs and slid my black heels back onto my petite feet. “Georgie, you have become an animal.”

George smirked slyly, “You know you like it.”

I rolled my eyes, “Oh, you know it.” I winked at George seductively. “How about you just meet me in the kitchen?”

The red headed boy in front of my raised his eyebrow, “Why?”

“I want to make you dinner.” I smiled proudly. “Just dress up nice and meet me there in about two hours.” I scooted closer to his towering frame and stood on my tip-toes so I could kiss his cheek gently.

Soon enough I found myself up in the Hufflepuff dormitory, digging through my trunk for my burgundy Rory butterfly wrap dress. When I finally came across it I pulled it out and sat it on the bed. I found my Jimmy Choo suede pumps underneath of my bed. As soon as I had my outfit together, I ran to the girls bathroom to get ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been awhile since this has been updated. I apologize for the short length of this chapter, but I'm trying to get back into the habit of writing. Thank you for all of your support. Please, don't be a silent reader.