Status: Very active!

Joke's on You

Loneliness

I plopped myself down on the overstuffed red couch on the Gryffindor common room. It was after dinner and I had done everything I needed to do; I tweaked my Potions essay, read my Charms chapter, worked on DADA. Nothing is going on in the common room; no one was in there, except for a few first years still working on homework. Lee hadn’t eaten dinner with us; he made up some weird excuse as to leave during dinner.

George was acting differently after their talk that morning at breakfast, and he still hasn’t come back from the walk he went on during dinner. Fallon and I had eaten dinner together, and she hasn’t said much to me since Potions. I mean I did nothing wrong. There is no way in hell I’m going to take the blame for this.

But I was feeling lonely, and everyone else was in bed or out of the common room, so I quickly scribbled a note on a piece of parchment and gave the note to the owl, sending it off to Fallon.

I sat back on the couch, running my hands through my hair. I wasn’t even sure that I wanted to even see her. I wasn’t even sure that she was going to want to see me. But then again, Fallon always wanted to see me. Always .

“Boo…” I heard Fallon’s voice from behind the couch.

“Who let you in?” I asked with a raised eyebrow, patting the spot on the couch next to me.

“Oh, some first year. I just told him I needed to see you.” Fallon smiled, taking a seat next me.

I sighed, and placed both my hands on my thighs and rested my head back on the couch. I wasn’t sure if I was regretting seeing her, or if I was scared to see her. We hadn’t talked since she hit me during Potions, so I was wondering why she came over.

“I didn’t think you’d show.” I said, turning my head toward her.

“I didn’t want to come.” She admitted, folding her arms across her chest.

“Well you came…, so that says something.” I retorted turning my body to face hers. “So if you didn’t want to come…why did you?”

“I came, because I want to talk to you about something.” Fallon pulled her hair into a ponytail.

“You wanted to talk…so what did you want to talk about?” I asked.

I wasn’t going to lie; I was a bit afraid of what she was going to tell me.

“Well…I mean…I kind of feel like I’m being used, Fred. All the time you send me letters saying how you want to see me right now, but none of those times, you just want to see me see me…, you just want to see me.” She said gesturing to her body.

Deep down I knew I shouldn’t have asked her to come over.

“Look Fallon…, if you having second thoughts about this, just tell me, it’s not a big deal.” I said, squeezing her shoulder lightly.

What the hell did I just say?

What the hell did I just say.

“N-no! I don’t know I guess, I’d just like for us to spend a bit more time together not doing…..this . Like how it used to be.” Fallon smiled a weak smile.

“Are you sure?”

“Of course, Fred.” She smiled and ran her hand through my hair.

I smiled, and kissed her lips, placing my hands on her thighs, moving them up and down. Fallon leaned back pulling me on top of her; she adjusted herself, below me, throwing a pillow on the floor. I started to slide my hands under her shirt, moving closer to her breasts, she started to unbutton my shirt.

“OH! REALLY YOU TWO?!” Came the booming voice of George. “Do the two of you just do it anywhere?! Jesus!”

“Uh…spur of the…moment….ha…ha…?” Fallon laughed sheepishly, her neck growing a bit pink.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whippin' out these chapters like it's mah job.
Comments please.
xxoo.

OH AND SHAMELESSLY PROMOTING THIS:
Dear James
GO READ KATI'S NEW STORY.
AND THEN READ ENCHANTED BECAUSE IT'S THE PREQUEL.
THANK YOU!