Status: in sestion

Summer's Voice

I'll Do It

Chapter 2

Summer thought about what her brother had said. Sam was in it. She knew he had moved back to the states when his dad lost his job. But she hadn't since she came back. He hasn't called her either. It was like he was avoiding her.
She walked into her brothers room without knocking and paused. Her brother hadn't heard her come in. He was starring at himself in the mirror without a shirt on and she was trying really hard not to laugh at him.

"What are you doing?" She asked him making him jump about a foot in the air. She tried hard not to laugh. He grabbed his forgotten shirt and put it on.

"Ever heard of knocking. It's the thing you do with your fist and doors when you want to enter a closed off room." He grumbled out glaring at her. Only making her laugh.

"Whatever, what you want?" He asked taking a seat on the bed and took to glaring at her,crossing his arms in making it a point to hurry her up. He was the puck and had places to be and girls to...

"I just wanted to tell you that,I'm gonna do it." His glare went away, replaced by confusion.

"Do what?" Summer rolled her eyes. She guessed he did have a lot on his mind.

"Glee. I'll audition." With that she turned towards the door and was heading when he grabbed her arm to swing her around.

"Thanks, we really need the people." Puck told her. "Your really helping us out."

"Yeah well, Sam hand texted or called me so," He could tell she was down about.

"Trust me Sum. It isn't you trust me." He told her. She smiled a little.

"Thanks, but I have feeling this about the blonde cheerleader he's been dating." Summer left his room. He shook his head.

"Yeah blonde cheerleader named Quinn Fabray. She's definitely not gonna like that."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. Sorry it's been a really long time. I had a lot of things going on and I lost in trestle for a while. So hopefully I'll be updating some more and posting them. I do work late hours so it might not be as often. I am really sorry for not posting. I have also been working on videos for youtube. So I hope you like the second chapter. I'll try and post the third chapter tonight maybe when I get som extra time.