Catch Me If You Can

Chapter 4

~*~Blake's POV~*~
I felt the bed shift, which had woke me. I pretended to be asleep, though. I felt Amber sit up. She sat there looking around for a few minutes, but then got up and walked out of the room. When she turned the corner, I opened my eyes fully and yawned.

Why was she up at-- I looked up at the clock. -- 4:28? I got up and silently walked out into the hallway. The bathroom light was off, so she wasn't in there. I walked into the kitchen, she wasn't in there either. Finally, I looked in the living room.

There on the couch she sat. Even though the room was dark, a light from outside helped me identify her perfect features. Her brilliantly dark hair and white skin. It was like she aluminated in the darkness.

I stood there in the doorway and watched her for several minutes. She didn't move at all. She was thinking. Thinking about what? I was scared she had finally had that dream. That horrible.. terrible dream. I wanted to find out but I was scared... I was actually scared for once in over a year.

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~Amber's POV~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

I heard Blake my the entrance of the living room. But I didn't look up. I didn't think I would be able to look at him and not break down.

What did that dream mean?

I was so scared that if I looked up, the dream would come true.

So in stead I said, "I know you're standing right there."

I heard him exhale as if he had been holding his breath. Then after a moment he came and sat by me.

"I know how it feels." He simply said, putting an arm around me.

I looked over at him. "What?"

"I know how it feels. And it sucks." He sat closer to me, "but it's going to be OK. Because I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you."

How could he know what was going on? He probably didn't really know.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Blake's POV~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Was I going to tell her?
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally wrote it! Sorry it took me so long to update! I've been having a bunch of issues and I've also been feeling really lazy. And sorry that this chapter is short, i'm just not feeling good at all, like literatly i'm constantly choking on air.

Remember that I always love you're comments even if they are negative. I like to know that people read my story and I love hearing feedback from my readers. So comment please!!!