Sequel: I Need You
Status: 10 Stars Baby!!!

Separated

Zeke

My heart broke for Raine and Hale. I wanted to assure them all would be okay and that Hillary would never do anything like that. But the truth is, she would. She would do whatever she could to break you down until you came crawling back to her. Sure, she seemed crushed her 'only friend' now hated her and didn't want to have anything to do for her. But she was bluffing. If he didn't apologize to her; she'd find something else break him down with.

I watched as Hale sat there. He's cried more today than he had his entire life. Raine was instantly their wrapping his arms around Hale's waist. I smiled to myself. They were so cute, I was glad Hale finally found someone; he deserved someone who could take care of him better Hillary, and maybe, even better than me...maybe.

I spent the night that night. I ate dinner with them sat in the eerie silence as Raine stroked Hale's leg. I carefully scrutinized Raine's face, he had been acting differently. I noticed something there it looked like...Guilt like he was trying to hide something from Hale but felt bad. This silence, that I spoke of earlier, had even claimed Hale's mom as its victim. She always talked, but now was silent.

Then we headed up to bed, still silence was attached to us like peanut butter and jelly. That night Raine slept in his bed so I could room with Hale. Apparently this was an unusual occurrence, because Hale looked even more heartbroken than before. I slept on the floor so I wouldn't take Raine's spot and feel bad. I heard Hale fall asleep instantly but I laid there. And watched as Raine's light came on about half an hour later. There was whispering and shuffling. I was really curious but I had to subdue that and lay still.

The door began to creak open and I heard light footsteps. Then someone stepped over me and set something on the bed. When he stepped back over I grabbed his ankle, Raine let a blood curdling scream tear its way from his throat and fly out of his mouth. Hale shot upwards instantly and we all sat there, stunned. I saw Hale had all his clothes in a suitcase .

"Sit down." I told him, he did. Hale picked up the note Raine had set on the bed and read it aloud.

"If you're reading this, I'm gone. I've decided to put myself back into foster care, because I've ruined your life enough already. If I leave you can go back to your normal life so I will. I'm doing this for you, even if it doesn't feel like it." Hale took in a shaky breath. "I love you, more than anything, an I really hope, sometime, we can find each other again. Take care of yourself. Raine."

"I'm sorry." Raine said quietly. "I just didn't want to cause anymore trouble." Raine, he's so sweet. Sure I just met him today, but he's always looking out for Hale and trying to guess his feelings. Raine usually guesses wrong but he still tries.

"I'll never be Hillary's friend ever again. You've opened my eyes, Raine. Without you I'd still think she was the most perfect person on the face of this planet. I would also still be shunning the world But you, you changed that, and to leave now would cause me so much more trouble for me than you just staying here with me would." Tears came to his eyes, and I was intrigued again. He's cried more today than he has in his entire life. He may but up the 'I never cry' front but he hasn't counted the last couple times."You. Can't. Leave. Me." He said sternly looking into Raine's eyes.

"B-but I-I'll just c-cause more trouble." Raine whimpered.

"Oh, but Hale loves trouble." I finally chimed in, they could probably see the twinkle in my eye. "You should see it, it's really quite amazing."

"What are you talking about?" The asked at the same time. I personally loved it when they did that, their voices melded into a perfect harmony I wanted to hear all day. I sighed happily.

"Nothing, nothing." I said. "Just don't leave, Raine. I've never seen Hale this happy in his life. He has this glow about him now, like no one can hurt him as long as he's at your side. It's really quite romantic." I sighed again. I had it bad, but not for the person I told Hillary about, because he doesn't exist, but for Raine and Hale. If only I could date both of them...

"Do you have an accent?" Raine asked suddenly, totally breaking the loved-dovey mood I had created. I stiffened, my past is not something I like to talk about. Not because it's bad, though, but because I don't want people to know more than they needed to.

"No." I tried to hold out the 'o' and to bury my accent again.

"You know, I'm pretty sure he does. I've heard it before." Hale, why? Why would you say that?

"Fine." I sighed, letting my accent come back all the way. It really felt good not to hide it anymore. "I do, I was born in Brittan, and we moved here when I was 14. It's kind of a double edged sword though. I really am glad I got to meet both of you. But, the girls and guys would fawn over me there, it was such a great feeling to have everyone love you. But there is so much more prejudices in America." The two twins looked like they were in a trance. "Um, 'ello?"

"Hi." They said breathlessly.

"Do you mean to infer that British accents win everyone over here?" That's what it seemed like anyway.

"Yeah." Hale breathed as Raine nodded. The things I could do now that I knew that.

"Anyway back to you to." They didn't even move, they just sat there waiting more me to say more. I just glared at them in a way that said 'really?".

"Hale, she'll expose us." Raine said, after about 10 minutes of them just staring at me. Hale walked over to Raine, took Raine's hands, and looked deep into his eyes.

"I don't care." He said. "I don't care what she does, all I care about is you, Raine. You're my one and only, the peanut butter to my jelly. Remember? The first day you came here."

"But you didn't mean it." He looked down at his hands that were clasped in Hale's. They really were like a romantic movie, and I loved it.

"I didn't know it yet, but I did mean it. I meant it more than I could have ever known." Hale smiled. I really wanted to say 'awe' but I had to hold it back.

"Really?" Raine asked with a hopeful gleam in his eyes.

"Really." Hale said with more emotion in his voice than he had even shown in the two years I've been here. Raine gasped and in suddenly Hale had trapped Raine's lips in a passionate kiss. I watched as Hale tangled his hands in Raine's hair and how he tugged Raine closer. Then Raine's hands slipped down Hale's back and grabbed his ass. Hale let out a little growl.

"I'll be going now." I said and turned on my heel and walked out. I was getting more excited than they were. I sat in the guest bedroom and took several deep breaths. It took me a few minutes but I managed to cool down.

These two (insert every good adjective here) will be the death of me. I just hope Raine doesn't try to do something stupid, again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh boy, Zeke, you are not going to have any luck in the BF department for a while! I'm really sorry, but they only like you as a friend, maybe you'll find someone else!

Yeah and I'm sick so you're lucky this is out today.

Thank you for the comments but I'm to lazy to put them here, it's the same people as usual so thanks again.

Subscribe&&Comment