Sequel: I Need You
Status: 10 Stars Baby!!!

Separated

Hale

After breakfast and the awkward explanation to my mom we sat on the couch unsure what to do. I’ve never had any sort of sibling, obviously. So I have no idea what we are supposed to do. Even when a couple of my cousins were over they entertained themselves so I didn’t need to do anything.

“So what should we do?” Raine broke the silence.

“I don’t know… Maybe we should Google it.” I offered. He nodded and pulled out his iPhone. My mom had got him one earlier in the week, before he got here. I have one too so I didn’t really care. It was only unfair to him, because I got my iPhone a year or two ago.

“Well we are certainly not going to do that…” He trailed off and started typing something else in. “No! I already said that I don’t want to do that!”

“What does it say?” I tried to lean over and see but he turned away and blushed.

“N-nothing!” He stuttered and put his iPhone in ‘sleep’ mode. That’s when you hit the button on the top.

“What did you even Google?” I asked.

“What do brothers do together?” He willingly gave up the answer. Then noticed what he did and tried to stop me but I just held him away with my feet. I hit enter and was amazed at what I saw. 'Do brothers masturbate with each other?'

“I supposed we could do that but, I’m really not in the mood right now.” I smirked at him. “How about video games? Those are fun, right?”

“Yeah, do you have Modern Warfare two?” He asked. “I brought my thumb drive with my profile on it.”

“Yeah, lets go to the game room.” I grabbed his hand, ignore the electricity to shot through my veins and pulled him to the game room. We had two of every council, two TV’s, and two copies of every game we had. I grabbed two copies of Modern Warfare two and popped them into the Xbox while he plugged in his thumb drive.

We played for hours and handed everyone’s asses to them. It was hilarious. Especially when all the seven year olds who can’t play the game whatever tried to make fun of us. I would just laugh at them. Their comebacks were so bad. They kept chanting that we hacked and that we were no lives.

“If you’re good, you’re a no life, and if you’re bad you suck.” Raine would always say. “You can never win.”

We played that up until it was time for lunch. My mom had made beef stew, which was magically delicious! Then she complimented us on how well we were getting along. Then came the serious matters.

“Raine.” She turned to him. “Today is Saturday, and tomorrow is Sunday and you arrived here on Friday night, so I have to tell you that Hale is still in school. And you can’t hang out here everyday. I need to register you for school so you can start back up on Monday. Do you want all the same classes as Hale so he can show you around?”

“Sure!” Raine said and smiled at me. “Wait what classes does he have?”

“AP English, AP Biology, AP History, and Algebra 2, and others mixed in.”

“I was in all those classes in my old school!” He exclaimed. “That’ll be perfect.”

"Good, however, we can't register and get your classes until Monday, and that means, you both get to sleep in!" We cheered. Then I finished my third bowl of soup and lead Raine to our music room.

"You have a game room and a music room? This house is huge!" I let him gawk as I went and grabbed my favorite guitar. I didn't play a song, I just kind of strummed random cords. I didn't even notice when he sat down at the piano and started playing one of my favorite songs. It was Bleed, by Hot Chelle Rae. I feel like a hipster saying this but I liked them way before their new album came out and Tonight Tonight got popular.

I quickly began to strum along with him. We began singing together; putting our heart and soul into it; not caring if anyone heard.

"I feel like I'm drowning in ice water
My lips have turned a shade of blue
I'm frozen with this fear
That you may disappear
Before I've given you the truth

I bleed my heart out on this paper for you
So you can see what I can't say
I'm dying here (I'm dying here)
'Cause I can't say what I want to
I bleed my heart out just for you
I've always dreamed about this moment
And now it's here and I've turned to stone
I stand here petrified
As I look you in your eyes
My head is ready to explode

I bleed my heart out on this paper for you
So you can see what I can't say
I'm dying here
'Cause I can't say what I want to
I bleed my heart out just for you

And it's all here in
Black and white and red
For all the times
Those words were never said

I bleed my heart out on this paper for you
So you can see what I can't say
I'm dying here
'Cause I can't say what I want to
I bleed my heart out just for you

I bleed my heart out just for you."
I heard clapping after we finished. My mom was standing at the door clapping and crying.

"Why are you crying, mom?" I asked, I looked over at Raine, he was looking down and blushing.

"It was just so b-beautiful." She sniffed. Then she ran up and gathered both of us in a hug. "Could you play another? I'd really love it."

"Sure mom." I said, and Raine looked unsure. "What's the matter, Raine?" I asked.

"I don't really sing in front of people. But I just got really caught up in that song, and I couldn't tell you mom was there..." He trailed off.

"But you didn't mind singing in front of me?"

"No." He said easily then realized the flaw in his logic. "I don't know why but you're different then everybody else, probably just because we have twin telepathy. " He smiled at the end. My mom just laughed.

"Come on!" I whined then walked over to him and whispered in his ear. "I have the perfect song, follow along if you know it, if you don't I'll stop and we can do what you want to." He nodded. I began strumming my guitar to the cords I had practiced so many times, but had never gotten to sing to anyone. I counted to eight and began singing. I looked at Raine just before I started and saw the recognition in his eyes.

"You can be the peanut butter to my jelly."I wanted us to sing every other line, and he seemed to notice.

"You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly" He sang and smiled at me.

"You can can be the captain.I can be your first mate"

"You can be the chills that's I feel on our first date"

"You can be the hero,I can be your side kick"

"You can be the tear. That I cry if we ever split"

"You can be the rain from the cloud when it's storming. Or you can be the sun when it shines in the morning"

"Don't know if I could ever be.Without you cause boy you complete me"

"And in time I know that we'll both see.That we're all we need
" We started singing together at the chorus, I was going to end it because in the next part one of us would end up being a princess...

"Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry

Cause you're the one for me for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you for you (for you)
You take th both of us of us (of us)
And were the perfect two

Were the perfect two
Were the perfect two
Baby me and you
Were the perfect two
" I we both held out the last note to make it sound like the end. My mom was clapping again. I looked at Raine, and he looked back at me, I couldn't help but feel as though we had sang that to each other. I shook my head, he's my brother. I only love him like a brother.

"Ah brotherly love." My mom brought us into another hug. "You gotta love it." But it could be so much more than 'just brotherly love'.
♠ ♠ ♠
And thus the conflicting feelings begin!

I tried to finish this yesterday, but I was camping and then I was at a party and then I was asleep. So it's up today :)

I even Googled 'what do brother's do together?' just to see and that was legit the first thing that popped up

Anyway I now have 3 subscribers and I'm so happy :)

Comment&&Subscribe

I could use some feedback please!

Bye!