Sequel: I Need You
Status: 10 Stars Baby!!!

Separated

Hale

When I saw mom on my bed I freaked out a little bit, okay, a lot. I gulped, and I couldn't regain my composure. I've always been the calm, cool, and collected kind of person. I've also been the quiet type of person. I don't like people. I only had two real friends before Raine came along. But some how everyone in the school managed to learn my name, and I'm really not sure how. I sit in the corner with Hillary and Zeke.

"Boys, would you mind me asking what you just did in there?" My mom raised an eye brow.

"Uhm?" I tried to say something but nothing came out. My mom stood up and walked over to us. Then pressed a finger to my lips.

"It seems as if you're lips are a little too swollen up. Just like that night when I tried to watch a movie with you but it was over." She crossed her arms over her chest. Moms know everything! I dropped Raine's hand.

"Mom?" I asked. "What are you doing in here? It's my, well, I guess our room!"

"You locked the door. What did we say was happening if you locked the door?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I was getting laid." I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"Now,did you get laid?" I heard Raine make a choking sound and I looked curiously over at him. I realized he was laughing.

"Hale get laid?" He started rolling on the floor laughing. I wasn't sure if he was serious or if he was just playing it off really well.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I started playing along. "I would totally fuck myself" I hoped Raine got that by the 'myself' part I meant him...

"But no one else would." He laughed then winked at me;he understood.

"Alright,boys, now tell me what really happened." Mom didn't fall for it.

"Well," Raine started. "I was going to shower and I don't lock the doors because it was frowned upon at the orphanage. So when he accidentally walked in again he locked all the doors so he couldn't get in. Then, when I was done I let him in and he started showering while I was fixing my hair. I take forever to fix my hair so he was done in the shower before I even finished my hair. Then I decided I waited for him to finish, so we could cuddle."

"Cuddle?" Mom asked, while I was momentarily impressed by Raine's story and composure.

"He's a snuggler, it's a serious issue." I smiled weakly as I copied his catch phrase of 'it's an issue'.

"Really now?" She managed to quirk an eyebrow even higher. It always creeped me out when she did that.

"Yes." I nodded as I said it.

"The walls aren't sound proof." She looked at Raine for a reaction, he looked at me; obviously not knowing weather to admit everything or call her bluff.

"Mom that's a lie, when we bought this it was because it's the only house on the block that is this huge and has completely sound proof walls." She glared at me.

"I saw you guys kiss." She finally said after a few moments of silence.

"When?" I asked probably confirming it.

"That night when I knocked on the door so as not to 'scare Raine' I had already opened the door once and I saw the whole thing go down. Don't even try to deny it, you know those doors open silently." Then she started tearing up. "I thought you guys trusted me enough to tell me this kind of stuff. I wouldn't hate you, I'm not that kind of mom!"

"How were we supposed to know?" I said gently, as not to upset her more. "Most parents would kick out and/or stab their kids if they found out their twin boys were in love. We can't really trust anyone with this."

"I understand. But you shouldn't have thought that you could hide if from me for that long." She smiled. "I am a mom after all, I notice way more than you think." She pulled us both into a hug. "The only reason I'm not stabbing and/or kicking you guys out is because in high school I was a massive fan girl of gays and twincest."

"We are really lucky." We said at the same time.

"Alright, now get to bed, you have school in the morning." She squeezed us one more time and headed out of the room.

"So..." Raine said a little bit later. "What are we? I mean, are we brothers, buck fuddies, or something else?"

"Well I'd like for you to be my boyfriend." I smiled at him.

"I'd like that too." He smiled back and me and placed a kiss to my lips. That night I crawled into bed with my boyfriend. This perfect creature that I never have and never will deserve. And I would face the rest of my life with him. Unless I screw up royally, which I have been known to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not over! Really it's not,this is kind of just a filler where they really become boyfriends AND mommy dearest turns out to be just fine with it.

I will be writing more, so stay tuned.

But updates will come a little slower because school starts tomorrow :/

My favorite people (The commented):
border collie x2
LizzyCullen69
PURPLEluvsMCR
SexPanda~ Sorry your url doesn't work for some reason :/

Thank you guys so much! Comments are really appreciated, especially since I got a chuckle that some of you just got the names: Raine and Hale, but don't worry we all have our moments!

Comment&&Subscribe

Bye!