Status: Active

Don't Step Back, Saying You're Afraid.

Chapter One - You Should Leave.

Minho's gaze changed from Taemin to the computer screen, he had been stuck sitting in a chair the entire day. Not doing any sport, nor thinking about anything. Just surfing the web.

"Minho hyung, get off of the computer and let's go outside, it's hot and stuffy in here," Taemin stood up, his blonde hair a mess, and his clothing wrinkled. He was bored, and lying down on a couch for hours uncounted was not what he wanted to do.

His hyung gave him a stern look, "Don't feel like it."

"Minho, this isn't like you! Let's go outside or something, I'm bored," Taemin crossed his arms in front of his chest. The kid loved playing games, well he wasn't a kid, he was a "man already".

"What are we even going to do outside, Taemin it's already 11:00 PM, it's late."

Taemin grabbed Minho's arm and tried pulling him off of the chair, but instead they fell off the floor, "You're getting too strong," Minho remarked.

"You're getting old," Taemin smirked at the rapper.

"What are you stating with that," Minho was dumbfound, "You're getting more stupid too, hyung."

"Now let's get some fresh air, I won't survive in the apartment," Taemin's flexibility allowed him to get up in a strange, but in a sexy manner. As he got up, he swung his hips in a circular motion.

"Would you stop TRYING to make yourself seem attractive," Minho spoke, rolling his eyes.

"Noonas love it," Taemin laid a hand on his hip, "As well as dongsaengs."

"That makes you sound like a pedophile."

Taemin cocked an eyebrow, "Minho, fans are younger and older, and they are cute. You know it as well."

Key walked in on their conversation, Taemin giggled at what Key wore, a frilly pink apron with a matching hat, "Shut up, it's nice!"

"Key eomma!" Taemin shouted.

Minho looked at Key as well, "That makes you look like a woman. How stupid of you Key."

Taemin shoved Minho, surprisingly tipping the other, watching him hit the ground, "Don't you treat him that way, he has to put up with your crap all day!"

Minho stood up, fixing his clothing, "I knew I should have said no when allowing this annoying brat in the band."

Key gasped at Minho's words, "Take that back, Minho! You know he deserved being in here. Same with you! You couldn't dance at all before joining as a trainee!"

"Lies, plus SM got him in-"

"Because he had T-A-L-E-N-T," Key looked at the maknae, who had his hands in fists and was glowing red.

"You know, Minho is right, maybe I should just quit right now and leave too since this apartment is paid by SM," Taemin stormed out of the living room, into the dorms where the rest slept and stole the 200 WON (Korean currency 1 WON = less than an American dollar, around 80 cents) from under Minho's pillow.

Taemin ran towards the door, but before he did, Jonghyun stopped him, "Taemin-"

"I officially quit from SHINee and SM!" the younger said through gritted teeth.

And then all that was heard was the crashing of the wooden door that led to the halls.

҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉

"Who needs them, I don't, of course not," Taemin wasn't wearing a jacket, the weather was balmy at night. Not too hot, nor too cold. Though, the breezes did send shivers down his spine. Where was he going to stay, he thought. Then he decided the practice room would be better than out in the streets. However. what if he would oversleep and find one of the members of SHINee looking at him.

It was either, the street, or the practice room. He wasn't stupid, the practice room, it was.

But for now, he wasn't focused enough to realize he was crossing a red light.

"Taemin!" a familiar voice was heard, behind him.

Taemin turned around, and saw Onew, though, after that, he kept walking. The red light had soon turned green and Onew was running after him, "Taemin, wait up!"

The younger began to walk faster, eventually running, then outrunning his hyung.

The practice studio was on a high building, he needed a pass to get in, even though he has been seen hundreds of times.

There he was on the steps, Key.

Why was it that his male mother always knew what went through Taemin's mind, "I'm not stupid, Taemin-ah, I know you're not stupid to stay on the streets."

Taemin scrunched his nose, "Does anyone else know where I am?"

"No, I called Onew to see if you were near where he was, I guess he wasn't."

"Oh, he was, but I outran him," Taemin sat down on one of the steps, "Now what, manager is in the car and were going back home to talk, I get some sort of punishment like less pay, and then we forget the problem ever happened." Key sighed, "that's your choice, do you feel like going back?"

"Trust me, I do, thing is Minho-"

"Minho will always get on your nerves, I'll make sure to talk to him if you go back."

"Can I 'leave' the rest of SHINee then," Taemin grinned.

"What do you mean by 'leave'?"

"Stay away for a while."

"But where will you stay," Taemin dug into a pocket in his jeans and waved the 200 WON in front of his hyung, "I'll stay at a hotel."

"That will be one tacky hotel."

"Can I borrow some money then?" Key sighed, "Taemin, why? This-"

"Please~" he looked at the ground.

"Fine Taemin, I have enough for you to stay 5 days, but that's it."

"Thanks hyung!" Taemin jumped on Key, hugging him as if there was no tomorrow.

"Now go before anyone sees you."

"Tell Minho to look under his pillow." before Key could ask why, Taemin had ran off.

҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉

Minho woke up the next morning, feeling guilty of the previous night.

"You feel guilty, don't you?" Jonghyun and Minho slept on a bunk bed, Minho at the bottom and Jonghyun on top.

"I do not." Jonghyun jumped off of the bed, onto Onew's, "Hey!" Onew shouted and pushed Jonghyun. Only causing a pillow to be thrown at his face by the other singer.

"Yes you do~, go buy the kid some food or something, he's probably at the practice room right now, sleeping on the cold floor, and it's all because of-"

"Alright! Fine, you didn't have to make me feel like a jerk or something!"

Jonghyun laughed and Onew got the chance to throw a pillow at Jonghyun.

"Hey both of you, stop fighting!" Key shouted from his bottom bunk, then Taemin's voice played in his mind 'tell Minho to look under his pillow.' and then he soon remembered that Minho keeps money under there, last time he checked it was 200 WON, that money in Taemin's hands was Minho's!

"Hey, have you guys seen any money lying around, or that was under my pillow.

"No," everyone said in synch.

"If none of you- that bastard took my money!"

"He isn't a bastard, it's just payback," Onew smirked, "That's what you get."

"Shut up Onew!" Minho stood up and grabbed a change of clothes, "Where are you going?" Key asked.

"To the practice room!"

"I went to see if he was there last night, he wasn't, and I know he isn't stupid to stay right now since we go over there in an hour."

"You're right- ergh that brat!"

"Minho, just relax, the kid will show up and you'll get your money back," Jonghyun said.

"How do you know he took it?"

"You just said it was gone, and we didn't have it, who else would have taken it?"

"Fine, he better come back, I know he will."
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't feel like editing this, even if it's just a draft that I wrote during my summer school class. I'm finally becoming a freshman so I won't be updating much. In that case, I'm writing more and more before I leave.