Status: Active

Don't Step Back, Saying You're Afraid.

Chapter Two - He's Going Invisble.

"Annyeong Kibum."

"What do you want Taemin, I'm busy, we're rehearsing."

"Without me?"

"Remember, you 'quit', so of course." Taemin cocked an eyebrow, "Did Minho see what was missing."

"Taemin, that was wrong of you, it was his money."

"Whatever Kibum, go rehearse, I'm bored. And what songs is SHINee performing?"

"Ring Ding Dong, Juliette, and Replay. Why do you want to know."

"I'll be performing 'because manager hyung said I had to'."

"Are you coming to the dance studio?"

"No, but I'll see you at the stage, bye."

Key shut off his phone, for no more interruptions, "Who was it?" Minho asked, bitterly.

"Manager," he lied, "Taemin IS going to perform with us, but he's not coming to the studio," Minho grabbed his phone, "Where are you-"

"Let's take a short break, I'm tired." They all knew he was going to call Taemin.

҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉

"Lee Taemin, where are you?!" Minho yelled into the phone.

"You'll never find me," Taemin made a raspberry noise, sending sparks in Minho.

"Look I'm sorry, please come back."

"How funny, Choi Minho apologizing, it feels good to hear it, I won't go back Minho. I know you'll rip my head off, you know about the money already, so no." You could hear the song "Replay" in the background, allowing no silence, even when they were quiet.

"Fine Taemin, but at the night of the performance-"

"Ah so you know I'm going, I didn't expect Key to tell you."

"So it wasn't manager hyung who called, but you."

"How smart, Choi Minho everyone! The brilliant MORON."

"Taemin, once I get my hands on you, I'll crush you like a bug!"

"Oh, but be aware that I have surveillance/bodyguards, so I won't get to see you until we ARE ON STAGE." Taemin smirked, "Oh Minho, just quit it, I won't be living with you guys anymore, so now you can be happy."

Minho ended the call by saying, "Lee Taemin, I'm tracking you down, this second."

҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉

"Bo peep bo peep bo peep." Taemin grabbed the wad of the money Key gave him and walked out of the luxury hotel, now he had to go live in a tacky one for a while. But before he did, he opened his phone and removed a small tracking device that was put in for emergencies, "this will stop him in his tracks."

҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉

"Damn, the brat is smarter than I thought." Minho picked up the chip from the phone that Taemin had discarded.

"Now what Minho?" one of his bodyguards asked him.

"Get as many men as you can, search every hotel in the city."

"Why are you trying this hard, thought you hated the kid."

"I do, just need to find him." [Neida: Lies~ Minho-ssi. Lies~!]

҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉

"Where's Taemin?" some fans would ask, Taemin was nowhere in sight, he was wearing black sequined bell bottoms, and a black long-sleeved top, and was in a black car with tinted windows, no one knew it was him.

"You sure, he's coming in a red car?"

"That's what Taemin's bodyguards said, I bribed them enough to get the truth."

Though Taemin was in a perfect disguise for the night, he needed to seem less eye catching, he had worn a wig, long, silk brown hair. And with his figure, he would pass as a muscular, flat chest woman. He posed as Key's hairdresser for the night, perfect. That would allow him to stay with Key and allow to get dressed in the extra clothing he brought, the guy got lucky and sneaked into the apartment when no one was home.

"Hey! Key's hairdresser!" Minho shouted, walking towards Taemin. Taemin just froze, but then began to walk in a hurried pace, "Hey stop right there!"

Key poked his head out of the door from his dressing room, "What's going on?"

"Key, I'm here to do your makeup-" he said in a high pitched voice.

"But my-"

"Kibum!" Taemin whispered.

Key pushed Taemin into the room and grinned at Minho, "Minho, go get dressed already, we have little time, and go check if Taemin is here yet!"

"You seriously act too much like my mom." Key crossed his arms, I'll take that as a compliment. Minho rolled his eyes and walked back to the front entrance.

Taemin collapsed onto the couch, "Kibum, he almost caught me!" his hyung snickered, "That's one muscle chick, nice hair! Go get dressed."

"Where's the real hairdresser?"

"Over there, I already told her everything, she won't say a word, trust me. Plus my bribing helps."

"Hello, Taemin-ie," Joo Wong was the lady's name, she was probably the only stylist that knew every-thing about SHINee.

"Annyeong Noona!" He took his bag of clothing and changed in the bathroom.

"Key, what do you want to do today like near your eyes?"

"Nothing special, maybe nothing, just a casual."

"Okay, and something to bring out your eyes would help, you seem stressed."

"With all that's happening, yes, I worry about Taemin more though, since he isn't near."

Taemin could hear the conversation, and it went on and on how Minho and him would never get along, Taemin knew he never got along from Minho, starting after they made the music video for "Love Like Oxygen"

Taemin came out, dressed in his sky blue jeans, and a large looking undershirt with many designs, "You look like you're wearing a dress Taemin!"

"I just threw in whatever in the bag."

"I have your stage clothing on a rack next to Key's somewhere over here," she led him to the opposite side of the room, near the door, "Pick out your outfit."

He looked at Key, who was wearing a pink-purple shirt that said the word "GLOVE" across the chest on to the arms, with pink pants. He stayed with the sky blue jeans and wore a matching Mickey Mouse shirt, "There, happy now Kibum?"

"Yes, " Key laughed, Joo Wong frowned , "Stay still or I'll put foundation in your eye on accident."

Taemin sighed, but then thought, how was he going to get on stage without Minho seeing him.

"There are two stairways, but one is where all the fans are, we'll start off with 'Replay' so you can sing the beginning as you walk to the middle of the stage."

"How do you know what I'm thinking."

"I don't know, I just know."

"Weird, Key eomma. But who is going to take me all the way over there?"

"We have five minutes, you should go now."

"But his makeup Key."

"Yeah Kibum."

"Fine doll up then hurry and run."