Status: Active

Don't Step Back, Saying You're Afraid.

Chapter Three - Hide-And-Seek

Taemin was surrounded by bodyguards, most were Key's and Onew's, he was saved, but if he was spotted by one of Minho's guards, then he would be dead. The track began to play and he sung as he walked up the stairs, flocks of fans tried to grab him, to get his scent, it was practically insane.

Minho was looking everywhere, but couldn't spot the singer. Until he saw him walking into the middle of the stage, his younger winked at him and they began to sing the chorus part.

҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉

"Lee Taemin! Get back here," Minho had been running after Taemin, the singer had a hard time, since his hyung was at his best in running. It was as if he was running away from a cheetah or some sort of quick animal. He had finally caught up with the maknae, in a flash it happened. Though the one to be pinned up on the wall was not Taemin, but Minho, "Listen Minho, I'm not some sort of girl that you will stalk forever, here's the cash." Taemin then shoved '200 WON' in Minho's jeans, "You have your money and I'm not living with you guys anymore, I'm still performing with SHINee, but just for month or two. So you can stop chasing me around as if I was fresh meat, I'll leave first."

Taemin popped up the collars of the jacket he wore, and walked away casually.

Minho pulled out the money, counted it carefully and noticed it was actually 300 WON. Was this an accident, a joke, or extra as an apology? Minho thought it was a game right after he read the text that the maknae sent him: . ~300 WON for the brilliant M-O-R-O-N, kekeke Minho, it's fake money so don't use it!~

He crumpled the counterfeit cash and hit the wall.

"Hey, you know the wall is going to break," Onew stepped out of his dressing room, "Are you okay Mr. Wall," he then chuckled, "Taemin is smarter than you think, he won't stop until he irritates the hell out of you."

"Onew I don't need your bull right now!"

Onew rolled his eyes, relax already, put yourself in his position, he might be celebrating right now, probably eating, now go find him."

"Whose side are you even on? First you defend him, they betray."

"I'm on no one's side, just helping both out."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a filler chapter, just to sort of build a suspense?