Sequel: The Way You Lie
Status: Hope you love it as much as you loved How To Save A Life :)

Been to Hell

History and Dirty Jokes

“So how did you two meet?” I questioned, still watching Dexter clean dishes. Trying to make small talk well Zane left me to use the bathroom.

He smiled at me and switched cups, leaning back onto the counter. “He use to be my bully.” Dexter informed. “When he was on the football team in high school, that was before he got kicked off the football team because of that picture of you. I never imagined that he would really marry you, but he did say he liked you a lot. Anyway, I started kind of bullying him when he got kicked out. But then we just became really good friends, I haven’t talked to him in a while. I was wondering where he was, like I said I never imagined he was with you.”

“Did he really talk about me that much?” I questioned, leaning down onto the counter and resting my chin in my hands. Really wanting to learn more about Zane’s past. He has never really told me much, I am just happy learning about him.

“Ya, you were like the highlight of his day. We talked about you, video games, and the teachers we hated. That was about it. It was kind of funny thinking about it though.” He smirked. Setting down that cup then leaning onto the counter as well. “Actually you are the reason both of us didn’t end up in the army, I begged him to go. Just to run away from my family at the least. But he insisted that we stay, saying things would get better. He was right, they did. For me at least.”

“Quit telling our life stories.” Zane chuckled, scaring the crap out of me when his arm was suddenly around my waist. I thought for sure it was his dad for a moment. He took is seat next to me and smiled at his friend. “Don’t make me tell your girlfriend about everything else we did.”

“Please don’t tell me you guys tried to be gay.” A voice giggled from the back room as the door was kicked open. A girl who had jet black hair and even paler skin then the Dexter’s. She was dragging a cart with crates with the alcohol. She was defiantly shorter then me and probably two heads shorter then Dexter. “That might emotional scar me for life.”

Zane started laughing a little bit. “I was wondering where you were, Tia. But no, I did not have a gay moment with your boyfriend. We just had some druggy days.”

“Zane!” Dexter cried. “SHH!”

The girl-whom I am assuming is Tia-turned to Zane. “I was out back getting the beer around. Now, shut your mouth about letting him hit the drugs. I’d kill both of you if you tried. You know for sure that I have always been against that. Now, introduce me to your lovely lady.”

That’s when I felt my face turn red. Her topaz eyes showed pure excitement when she looked over at Zane and I. Like she was just happy to meet new people. Maybe she was like me and didn’t get to go out much. If this man hung out with Zane all of his life then he could be just like Zane. Very protective and loving, but then there’s the dangerous nights and scary nights. Where you just want to feel alone with him, and hold him. You never want to be with someone else.

“Oh, this is Emily.” Zane smirked, gesturing towards me. I waved to her, she just waved back.

I haven’t had this much fun in forever, I was sad when the storm ended and we had to leave. But I just pretended that I wasn’t and snuggled up to Zane as we walked away. He wrapped his arm around my waist and we watched the sun rise together as we walked towards it. Trying to find the car we took from Ren. We need to bring it back then run away from here.

“Zane, maybe we should stay. You have friends here.” I smiled up at him, stretching up to kiss his cheek.

“Darling, you are the only person I need. So I’m going to keep you safe, they will always here. We will come back as soon as we can. Until then, you are all mine.” He pulled my face to his and planted a kiss to my lips. I smiled and kissed back. “Hm, I missed being able to hold you.”

I giggled a bit. “That’s all you missed? I’m disappointed then.” He was the one to smile this time. “Then I guess you don’t want me then.”
“The hell I don’t” He chuckled. Encircling me in his arms. “But, sadly you are not up for that yet. Believe me.” His devilish smile was just way to tempting. But I just pushed it aside. “Makes me sad that I married you today, maybe I should’ve waited.”

“Oh please.” I snorted. “You will make up for it if it kills me.”

“We will see about that.” He joked, tightening his hold on me. This was going to be a great life with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry I took so long :D. Homecomming was great and I amd going to post pics if you want to see the lovely me :) jk jk But the pics do make me look good if I d say so myself. I had a great weekend till I ran into the couch and broke my toe, which of course you can't do anything about which sucks like a bitch lol. Might get back togeather with an ex, kind of happy with that :) Well have a great week and tell me I am going to pass that freaken AP test. CROSS YOUR FINGERS IF YOU WANT UPDATES! other wise I get my computer privlges taken away which would suck lol.