Sequel: The Way You Lie
Status: Hope you love it as much as you loved How To Save A Life :)

Been to Hell

Complications Arise

“Emily!?” I cried in horror.

All my mind could truly focus on was the amount of blood that was in the snow, I was screaming at myself that I was going to loose her. I hate this feeling, I’ve never really felt it before, this is worse then the time she got shot. At least when she got shot I knew I could be there for her if she really was dying, here she would die cold and alone. Knowing that could happen to her made me feel like such a horrible person. Why’d I send her out here without protection, I almost think she’d would’ve been better off with me. At least I could protect her if something like that happened. Jump in front of a bullet maybe, I told myself that I wasn’t going the let her get hurt again, why’d I let it happen?

“Emily stop!” I screamed, trying to run faster in hopes that I would get to her before she could find a hiding spot that I couldn’t follow her footprints to. I could see her climbing a tree and trying to jump to another one, just hurting herself more. But the thing is, if she climbs a tree then I won’t be able to really know which one she is truly in.

“Zane!?” She screamed back, I could finally start to see the shape of her up a head. My heart seemed to lighten a little bit. I could already tell that she wasn’t hunched over, so to me it seemed reasonable to assume that her old wounds weren’t in any pain. I watched her start running towards me, it just about broke my heart when I found that she was limping. At least that explains where all the blood came from.

She slammed me in a hug and knocked me back a few steps. Her arms clutched my neck so tight it almost strangled me. I found myself not caring and hugging her back just as tight. It felt good to know that she’s alive, and there’s nothing truly wrong with her so far. We are both fine.

“Are you okay?” I demanded, letting her go so I could pull her into a gentle kiss. She kissed back and allowed her arms to drop from my neck.

“Its just a cut, nothing to worry about.” She promised, pointing down to her leg. Her jeans were torn and a long cut proceeded from the top of her knee to the bottom of her ankle. I felt horrible for allowing this to happen to her, but at least she was right about the nothing much to worry about. When we get to the hotel I can get bandages for it, and then I can fix it up. She’ll be better in no time.

“Oh my gosh, is really bleeding.” I pouted, leaning down to pull the jeans gently away from the cut. Inspecting the damage to her leg closer, to me it just looked like she tripped and fell, so I wasn’t to worried about it. “Does it hurt?”

“Not a lot, I’m fine.” She said that, and as soon as it left her mouth we began hearing the cop cars in the distance. I’ve killed people in that house, I don’t believe that we are getting away from it this time. I didn’t give her a chance to yell at me, I just picked her up and bolted further into the woods. Afraid that they are going to take her away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you guys love it????????? I love feed back, so please hand some over :)

song of the chapter Colorado Sunrise by 3oh!3