Sequel: The Way You Lie
Status: Hope you love it as much as you loved How To Save A Life :)

Been to Hell

Kidnapped!

I found myself waking up to a soft kiss to my throat, a smile creeped onto my face. Zane nuzzled closer to me and tightened the blankets once more. Last night was another one of those nights that you’ll never forget, and for once that was a good thing.

“You’re shivering.” He hummed, stretching up to turn on the oven. I never thought about it until now, but that could really pose a fire hazard. But then again, I would really rather have a warm house. As bad as that sounds.

“Hm, its cold in here.” I purred, snuggling closer to his chest. How was he always warm? Why was I always so cold? Well, at least I have him to make it all better.

All of a sudden there was a loud crack coming from the door. We both shot up, still half a sleep and now terrified. Zane’s arms wrapped around me and started shoving me into the bathroom, screaming over another crack for me to lock the door.

My fingers locked it as quickly as they could, starting to hypervenalate. How did he find us already? Why was he so angry at Zane and I?

The door cracked once more and I heard it burst open. I jumped once more and grabbed the first thing I could find for a weapon, it was the toilet paper stand. But at least it was hard, and it would really hurt if they got hit with it.

“Where’s the girl!?” A gruff voice snapped, that’s when I began hearing the fight break out. Zane was fighting pretty hard, I’ll grant him that. All I could hear was pots and pans being thrown and then some punches. But I couldn’t care less on how many things were being thrown, all I cared about was Zane kicking this guys ass and getting us out of here. That’s why I couldn’t believe what began happening to the bathroom door.

It was being kicked in as well, which wasn’t good for me. For some reason I just froze, not that there was anywhere to hide anyway. My head turned around worriedly, trying to find out where I could hide. The only place I could find was a cabinet, which wasn’t big enough to fit a cat in let alone me.

When it finally kicked it open the sight of the man actually was better then what I was expecting. It wasn’t his father, but it was still a scary sight. A teen about Zane’s age, blonde hair and striking blue eyes. But the thing that made him scary was the pink scar proceeding across his face. He had a busted lip and a cut on his forehead, but obviously he beat Zane.

My feet slid back on the tile and my fingers tightened on the toilet paper stand, ready to swing. His eyes narrowed and he held out his hand.

“Hand it over, sweetheart. I’ve already knocked out your boy so lets go out quietly before we draw any more attention out of this.” He growled. Ya, like that was going to make me feel like going with him.

“Bring it on, jerk. I can take you.” I hissed, knowing that I couldn’t. But this might be the only way-if any-to get him to back off. He just smirked and before I knew it I was slung over his shoulder screaming for Zane at the top of my lungs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but it was filled with some important stuff :)